Including Wieliczka Salt Mines
Experience the fable-like and charming atmosphere of Krakow’s Christmas Markets. This fantastic 5-day escorted holiday includes guided city tour, excursion to the world-famous Wieliczka Salt Mines plus free time to explore your surroundings.
Krakow Christmas Markets
5 Days / 4 Nights
Remember this is a sample itinerary and can be tailored to suit your group’s requirements!
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Want to book?
Phone us on 01-8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Dublin to Krakow
Depart Dublin for your flight to Krakow Airport. On arrival continue to your hotel in Krakow city centre and overnight.
Day 2 – Krakow City Tour
Breakfast at your hotel. Today you will have a half day guided excursion of the city. Krakow, Poland’s second largest city and former capital, is famed for its mythical atmosphere. It is bursting with attractive boulevards, soaring churches, sprawling parks, impressive Jewish heritage sights and thought-provoking museums. Krakow’s appeal lies in its harmonious blend of the past and present. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 – Wieliczka Salt Mines
Breakfast at your hotel. Today enjoy a guided tour of the world-famous Wieliczka Salt Mines, travel through 22 chambers connected by galleries, from 64m to 135m below ground. From the chapel with altarpieces to statues and chandeliers, everything has been carved by hand from salt blocks. One of the highlights is the Salt Lake in the Erazm Barącz Chamber. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 4 – Free time
Breakfast at your hotel. Today will be free for shopping at the glittering Christmas Markets and sightseeing of your own choice. Krakow’s old town centre makes for a picturesque setting for the Christmas market. The stalls offer a large variety of gifts such as woollen clothes, local handicrafts and traditional delicacies. Keep an eye out for free entertainment provided by children ensembles and village artists performing carols! Overnight at your hotel.
Day 5 – Depart
Breakfast at your hotel & check-out. Free time for shopping and sightseeing before departure. Evening transfer to Krakow Airport for your return flight to Dublin.
- Return Ryanair flights from Dublin to Krakow including taxes & charges
- Professional tour guide & executive coach transfers
- 4 nights at the 3* Hotel Wyspianski, Krakow with breakfast. Hotel is located 600 metres from the Main Square of Krakow where the Christmas Markets take place
- Guided sightseeing tour of Krakow
- Enjoy a guided tour of the world-famous Wieliczka Salt Mines
- Free time to explore Krakow’s glittering Christmas Market
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €99pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure (2% charge on balance payments made by credit card)
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary
- Optional insurance available from €19pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, hotel, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply