How to Book
A non refundable/non transferable €250 European / €350 Worldwide per person deposit is required to secure your chosen holiday. If you wish to book a holiday within 10 weeks of departure, full payment is required at time of booking. Bookings are subject to availability or payment is fully refunded.
GTI Travel provide a number of easy and convenient ways to book your holiday:
Call our specialist Reservations Team on 01 8434734. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 09h00 – 17h00.
You can pay by Debit/Credit Card.
Credit/debit card payments will be automatically encrypted using Secure Socket Layers (SSL). This technology ensures that your credit/debit card numbers are not accessible by unauthorised persons and are as safe as possible. Once you have completed your transaction, your details will not be kept on our live web servers. All personal details as well as credit card information are kept confidential and held on a secure database.
We follow strict guidelines and procedures regarding the storage and disclosure of information as outlined by the Data Protection Act.
Print and complete the below booking form and return it along with your deposit (cheque or bank draft made payable to GTI Travel) to the address below:
Co Dublin K36 WE24
GTI Travel will forward you a confirmation invoice upon receipt of your booking
- Please check this document carefully to ensure it reflects exactly what you intended to book
- Please note names provided on the booking form must be as per passport. Please check the spelling of names on your confirmation invoice corresponds with the spelling of names on your passport(s) (first name and surname only).These names are passed to the airlines and appear on your airline tickets, therefore it may be expensive or impossible to change if incorrect. If there are any discrepancy please contact us immediately for an amended invoice
- If you have any special requests these must be made to us in writing at the time of booking (special meals, dietary requirements) GTI Travel will pass these on to our partners but requests cannot be guaranteed
- Full payment is required 10 weeks prior to your departure and is clearly outlined on your invoice. Failure to comply may result in your holiday being cancelled. Balances may be paid by cheque, bank draft, debit or credit card.
- Final travel documents will be forwarded to you by post to the address given at the time of booking approximately 7 – 10 days prior to departure
- Please ensure you have a valid passport/visa for travel. This is solely your responsibility.