Seville, Granada & Malaga Andalucia is home of the beautiful Moorish architecture, the Flamenco, spectacular mountain ranges, sandy beaches and high-spirited people who are well known for their warmth and hospitality. Explore the cultural and architectural beauty of Seville, Cordoba, Granada & Malaga!
Historical Capitals of Andalusia
From €1199 pps
Need Help Booking?
Call 01 843 4734
Need Help Booking?
Call 01 843 4734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business for 16 years
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – SevilleArrive in Seville. Walking tour of Seville then free time before welcome dinner & flamenco show in a local restaurant. Overnight in the Hotel.
Day 2 – Plaza España and AlcazarAfter breakfast at your hotel, your guide will take you for a walking tour to Plaza España and Alcazar. Although most of the cities in Spain have a square called “Plaza España” this one is, surely, the most impressive. The square is located in the city centre and it has a fountain in the middle, rounded for a small lake where you can even rent a boat. The building behind gives a very unique and traditional look to the place. Alcázar is a royal palace which was built by the Moorish rulers who occupied the foreland in the 8th century and since 1987 it has been declared as a World Heritage site. The Alcázar has provided the setting for a number of films, including Lawrence of Arabia, the Kingdom of Heaven and Game of Thrones.
Day 3 – Seville Old TownAfter breakfast at your hotel, you will explore the cobbled stone streets, walk around and admire the architecture of the Old Town and soaked up the atmosphere. The streets are lined with craft shops, tapas bars and courtyards decorated with tiles. Here you will visit the Museum of Fine Arts which has one of the largest collections of Spanish art and displays mostly paintings and sculptures, mainly from Spanish artists from the medieval to the modern age. Special attention is given to local artists such as Esteban Murillo, Luis de Vargas, Francisco de Zurbarán and Juan de Valdés Leal.
Day 4 – CordobaAfter breakfast at your hotel, you will be transferred to Granada including a stopover in Cordoba where you will explore the city including the Mezquita. Cordoba is where past and modernity blend in together. The city is about thousand years old and has the UNESCO World Heritage designation. You will walk around the old quarter and discover beautiful alleyways and white-washed courtyards surrounding the Mezquita. Which reflects the importance of the city. Afternoon drive to Granada where you are going to spend the next 3 nights.
Day 5 – GranadaToday, after breakfast in your hotel, you will have a full day excursion of Granada including the Royal Chapel and the Alhambra as these two are the pride of Granada. The construction of the Royal Chapel of Granada was ordered in the 16th century by the Catholic Monarchs as a place of burial. Its interior shows the beautiful Carrara marble mausoleums and one of the most important collections of Flemish paintings of Queen Elizabeth. Then will be guided you through the Alhambra, the last Moorish palace, highlighting the splendour of the civilization in the 13th and 14th centuries. And you will learn more about its history, the Islamic architecture design and enjoy the gorgeous panoramic scenery of the Sierra Nevada. The Spanish saying goes: “Quien no ha visto Granada, no ha visto nada,” meaning that “One who has not seen Granada has not seen anything”.
Day 6 – Free DayBreakfast at your hotel. Free day to relax in Granada. Your guide will be happy to make suggestions for places to see and things to do depending on your interests.
Day 7 – MalagaAfter breakfast in your hotel, you will be transferred to Malaga. Although there is plenty to see and do, Malaga is really a place to just enjoy the Mediterranean vibe. You will find chic boutiques, bars and cafés alongside the traditional taverns in the heart of the city, while the waterfront has a beautiful promenade with bars and restaurants. Your guide will give you an orientation tour on arrival. The afternoon is free for sightseeing or relaxing by one of the beautiful beaches that Malaga has to offer.
Day 8 – Return HomeAfter breakfast in your hotel, you will be transferred to Malaga Airport for your return flight to Dublin.
- Direct flights from Dublin to Seville and Malaga to Dublin
- Professional tour manager & executive coach transfers
- On 22 May: 3 nights in 4* Hotel Catalonia Giralda in Seville with breakfast
- On 16 Oct: 3 nights in 4* Hotel Melia Lebreros in Seville with breakfast
- 3 nights in 3* Hotel Macia Monasterio in Granada with breakfast
- 1 night in 3* Hotel Soho los Naranjos in Malaga with breakfast
- 1 traditional dinner with Flamenco show
- Walking tour of Seville
- Guided tour of Plaza de España
- Entrance to the Alcazar
- Entrance to the Fine Arts Museum
- Guided tour of Cordoba
- Entrance to the Mezquita
- Walking tour of Granada
- Entrance to the Royal Chapel
- Entrance to the Alhambra
- Walking tour of Malaga
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €339pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary.
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Optional insurance available from €29pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, hotels, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
All tours & activities are subject to availability at time of booking