No Single Supplement
Discover a charismatic region full of untouched beaches along a rugged coastline of quiet coves and calm turquoise waters, immersed in culture and riddled with architectural treasures on this 4-day solo friendly holiday.
Day 1 – Arrival
Depart Dublin for Malaga. On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in. Evening meal at the hotel & overnight.
Day 2 – Mijas
Breakfast at the hotel. Excursionto the picturesque village of Mijas Pueblo and learn aboutthis charming place from yourguide. On this tour you’ll seethe oval bullring, the remainsof the Arab wall, the churchesof the 16th and 17th centuriesand much more. Evening meal &overnight at hotel.
Day 3 – Free Day
Breakfast at your hotel. Free day to relax & unwind. The hotel is located just 200m from the beach. You will also find a variety of activities such water sports, golf, tennis or horse riding near the hotel. Dinner & overnight at your hotel.
Day 4 – Departure
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Free time today before you will be transferred from the hotel for your return flight home to Dublin.
- Return Aer Lingus flights from Dublin to Malaga
- Professional tour manager
- Executive coach transfers
- NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT
- 3 nights 4* Hotel Las Palmeras with breakfast
- Dinner (inc wine) each day
- Half day guided tour of Mijas
- Free time to relax and explore this beautiful region
- Price including all airport taxes & charges
- NO SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Optional insurance available from €19pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, hotel, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Airline||From / To||Flt. No.||Depart / Land||Approx. Flt. Time|
|Aer Lingus||Dublin / Malaga||EI 582||07:00 / 11:10||2h 30m|
|Aer Lingus||Malaga / Dublin||EI 589||23:59 / 01:55*||2h 15m|
All flight times are local and subject to change
Local Time in Malaga
GMT is never adjusted backwards or forwards. Ireland is on GMT between mid-autumn & the beginning of spring. Daylight saving time (BST) is GMT+1.
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business for 16 years
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533