Medieval Trevi & Assisi Experience the rustic ‘Green Heart’ of Italy on this wonderful holiday. Staying in the medieval hilltop town of Trevi you will enjoy authentic Italian food and also visit famous Assisi!
Day 1 – TreviDepart Dublin for Rome. On arrival you will have a coach transfer to Trevi with stop at Spoleto on the way. Enjoy a welcome drink at hotel Alla Rocca, a beautiful 17th century building. Enjoy a guided tour of the classic hilltop town of Trevi before your 4 course evening meal at the hotel & overnight.
Day 2 – AssisiBreakfast at the hotel. Excursion with guide to beautiful Assisi discovering the wonders of Saint Francis and Saint Claire. Evening meal & overnight at hotel.
Day 3 – WalkBreakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a guided gentle walk along Trevi’ s medieval Aqueduct. Stop for Bruschetta tasting drizzled with local extra virgin olive oil. Free time before evening meal & overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 – DepartureBreakfast at your hotel and check-out. Transfer to Rome with stop at the Marmore Waterfalls. Continue to the airport for your return flight to Dublin.
- Return flights from Dublin to Rome including taxes & charges
- Coach transfers
- 3 nights at the 4* Hotel Antica Dimora Alla Rocca with breakfast & dinner each day (NO SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT)
- Guided tour of the classic hilltop town of Trevi
- Guided Walk along Trevi’ s Medieval Aqueduct with bruschetta and olive oil tastings
- Excursion with Guide to the saintly town of Assisi
- Free time to relax and explore this beautiful region
- Price including all airport taxes & charges
- NO SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Optional insurance available from €19pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, hotel, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Airline||From / To||Flt. No.||Depart / Land||Approx. Flt. Time|
|Ryanair||Dublin / Rome (CIA)||FR 9432||06:25 / 10:30||3h 05m|
|Ryanair||Rome (CIA) / Dublin||FR 9435||21:10 / 23:25||3h 15m|
Local Time in TreviGMT is never adjusted backwards or forwards. Ireland is on GMT between mid-autumn & the beginning of spring. Daylight saving time (BST) is GMT+1.
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business for 16 years
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533