Medieval Trevi, Assisi Plus Authentic Italian Food & Wine!
Experience the rustic ‘Green Heart’ of Italy on this wonderful holiday. Staying in the medieval hilltop town of Trevi you will enjoy authentic Italian food and also visit famous Assisi! Also enjoy free time to explore this beautiful region and be a part of St Patrick’s Day celebrations.
Day 1 – Trevi
Depart Dublin for Rome. On arrival you will have a coach transfer to Trevi with stop at Narni on the way to drink or eat something to the local café and bars. Enjoy a welcome drink at hotel Alla Rocca, a beautiful 17th century building. A 4-course evening meal at the hotel & overnight.
Day 2 – Assisi
Breakfast at the hotel. Excursion with guide to beautiful Assisi discovering the wonders of Saint Francis and Saint Claire. Evening meal & overnight at hotel.
Day 3 – Walk
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit of a winery in Montefalco for a light lunch and a wine tasting to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day. Return to the hotel for the Musical Party before and after dinner in true St. Patrick’s Day style. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 – Departure
Breakfast at your hotel. Afternoon free before check-out. Depart for the airport for your return flight to Dublin with a stop in Spoleto.
- Return flights from Dublin to Rome including taxes & charges
- Coach transfers
- 3 nights at the 4* Hotel Antica Dimora Alla Rocca with breakfast & dinner each day (NO SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT)
- Winery visit in Montefalco with light lunch and wine tasting
- Excursion with guide to the saintly town of Assisi
- Visit to Narni
- Musical party to celebrate St Patrick’s Day
- Free time to relax and explore this beautiful region
- Price including all airport taxes & charges
- NO SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Optional insurance available from €19pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, hotel, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Airline||From / To||Flt. No.||Depart / Land||Approx. Flt. Time|
|TBA||Dublin / Rome||TBA||06:50 / 11:00||3h 05m|
|TBA||Rome / Dublin||TBA||20:10 / 22:25||3h 15m|
All flight times are local and subject to change
Local Time in Trevi
GMT is never adjusted backwards or forwards. Ireland is on GMT between mid-autumn & the beginning of spring. Daylight saving time (BST) is GMT+1.
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business for 16 years
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533