This tour will take you from Memphis to Nashville to see Graceland, the iconic home of Elvis. Also see Johnny Cash Museum and the famous Sun Studios.
Elvis Presley’s Memphis & Nashville 7 Days / 6 Nights
From €2,645 pps
Want to book?
Phone us on 01-8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Arrive Memphis Airport, where a 25-passenger mini-coach will transfer the group to the Comfort Inn Downtown. Enjoy Dinner & Cruise on Memphis Riverboat with a coach transfer to and from the Dinner Cruise.
Today the coach will take the group to Graceland for the VIP Elvis Experience. Late afternoon the group will take the Sun Studio Tour & tour the Rock n Soul Museum.
Today the group will take a 6-hour all Elvis Memphis City tour. Elvis, himself gave the first Elvis tour of Memphis. He loved to show his friends where he worked, played and lived. The highlight of this one-of-a-kind adventure will be at Lauderdale Courts, where you will visit Elvis’ apartment. Also the tour will take you by Lansky’s on Beale St, The Chisca Hotel, Lowe’s Theatre, the site of Crown Electric, the Peabody Hotel, Humes High School, Mid South Coliseum, site of Libertyland (now gone), the Overton Park Band Shell and Forest Hill Cemetery. Other sites you’ll drive by include Western Steakhouse and Lounge, the Mid-South Coliseum, Immaculate Conception High School (school Priscilla attended), the Beauty Shop, Elvis’ Audubon Drive home, the Arcade Restaurant, OK Houck Piano Store, Stax, Poplar Tunes Record Store, First Assembly of God church (now the Alpha Church). Places that no longer exist are Super Cycle, Kang Rhee Karate School, Baptist Hospital Crown Electric Plastic Products and American Sound Studio.
Today the group will travel to Tupelo. Our local Tupelo tour guide will join the group as we visit all of the Elvis Tupelo attractions including Elvis’ Birthplace, Museum, Chapel, Church, the grave site of Elvis twin brother who died in childbirth, and Tupelo Hardware. As the story is recorded in Forrest L. Bobo’s letter dated October 2, 1979, Gladys Presley brought her son, Elvis, to Tupelo Hardware in January 1946 to buy him a birthday present. According to Mr. Bobo, Elvis would have preferred a rifle, but his mother succeeded in buying a guitar instead. The boy strummed the new guitar for a while, before his mother paid $7.75 and a 2% sales tax. The rest is history!
This morning depart for Nashville. Upon arrival we visit hallowed ground of Country Western Music— the Ryman Auditorium. This is the exact spot where bluegrass was born—where Johnny Cash met June Carter. The venue was known as the Carnegie of the South, hosting sought-after traveling acts including John Philip Sousa, Roy Rogers, Harry Houdini, Charlie Chaplin, W.C. Fields, Katharine Hepburn, Bob Hope, Mae West, and even former President Theodore Roosevelt. When the Grand Ole Opry put down roots here in 1943, the world would never be the same as the live radio and TV show brought the likes of Elvis Presley, Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Marty Robbins, Minnie Pearl, Patsy Cline, and Roy Acuff to the stage and into living rooms around the country. Following the tour Tim Ryan ETA from Ireland can step into the shoes of the “King of Rock and Roll” at Air Castle Studio. To the backing track of Elvis favourites “Heartbreak Hotel” or “Jailhouse Rock” the professional sound engineer will guide him through the studio recording process to capture the unique performance. Then everyone can take home this one-of-a-kind recording as a digital download. Then proceed to the hotel for the next two nights, the Country Inn & Suites Music Valley/Opryland, Tonight the group will enjoy dinner & show at the Nashville Nightlife Dinner Theatre.
This morning tour the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, one of the world’s largest and most active popular music research centres and the world’s largest repository of country music artefacts. In the museum’s core exhibition, “Sing Me Back Home: A Journey Through Country Music”, visitors are immersed in the history and sounds of country music, its origins and traditions, and the stories and voices of many of its architects. Included in the collections is of course Elvis’ gold Cadillac. After a lunch break in downtown Nashville join the RCA Studio B Tours where music history was made and Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton, Waylon Jennings, and other greats recorded numerous hits. End the day with a visit to the Johnny Cash Museum
Transfer group to Nashville Airport for flights home.
- Return flights from Dublin to Memphis and from Nashville to Dublin
- 23kg standard piece of luggage per person
- Executive coaching throughout Tour (25 seater mini coach)
- 3 nights in the Comfort Inn Downtown Memphis with hot breakfast and all taxes included or similar
- 1 nights in the Best Western Hotel Tupelo with continental breakfast and all taxes included or similar
- 2 nights in the Country Inn & suites Nashville/Music Valley Opryland
- Lunch at the famous Arcade Restaurant
- Meet and greet at Memphis Airport
- Local tour guide for Memphis guided tour (6 hours)
- Local tour guide for Tupelo guided tour
- Graceland VIP Elvis Experience with Airplanes
- Dinner & Music cruise – Memphis Riverboats
- Sun Studio Tours
- Rock n Roll Museum – Memphis
- Elvis Lauderdale Courts Apartment entrance
- Elvis Birthplace Tupelo entrance, Elvis’s House, Museum and Church
- Tupelo hardware store visit
- Johnny Cash Museum entrance
- Nashville Nightlife entrance, dinner and show
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- RCA Studio B Tour
- Ryman Auditorium Tour
- Air Castle Studio Recording Session Including digital download
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement from €439pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed.
- Price is inclusive of 1 standard piece of luggage (23kg).
- Optional insurance available (terms & conditions apply).
- A non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €500pp required to book (laser, cheque or credit card). Balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure
- Flights, hotel, taxes & itinerary subject to change.
- All prices are stated in Euro and are based on transport and hotel costs (including the cost of fuel and fuel surcharges), due taxes or fees chargeable at airports and ports and exchange rates current and appropriate at the time of publication. If any of these vary, the cost of the holiday may increase or decrease accordingly. Any such increase / decrease must be paid by or refunded to the Consumer.
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel.
- Booking terms & conditions apply
Flight details to be confirmed.