This tour will take you from Memphis to Nashville to see Graceland, the iconic home of Elvis. Also see Johnny Cash Museum and the famous Sun Studios.
Memphis & Nashville
7 Days / 6 Nights
Need help booking?
Call us on 01 8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business for 16 years
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Arrive Memphis Airport, where a 25-passenger mini-coach will transfer the group to the Comfort Inn Downtown.
Today the coach will take the group to Graceland for the VIP Elvis Experience. Late afternoon the group will take the Sun Studio Tour & tour the Rock n Soul Museum. At 7:00 pm the group will return to Sun Studio for a private recording session.
Today the group will take a 6 hour all Elvis Memphis City tour. Elvis, himself gave the first Elvis tour of Memphis. He loved to show his friends where he worked, played and lived. The highlight of this one-of-a-kind adventure will be at Lauderdale Courts, where you will visit Elvis’ apartment. Also the tour will take you by Lansky’s on Beale St, The Chisca Hotel, Lowe’s Theater, the site of Crown Electric, the Peabody Hotel, Humes High School, Mid South Coliseum, site of Libertyland (now gone), the Overton Park Band Shell and Forest Hill Cemetery. Other sites you’ll drive by include Western Steakhouse and Lounge, the Mid-South Coliseum, Immaculate Conception High School (school Priscilla attended), the Beauty Shop, Elvis’ Audubon Drive home, the Arcade Restaurant, OK Houck Piano Store, Stax, Poplar Tunes Record Store, First Assembly of God church (now the Alpha Church). Places that no longer exist are Super Cycle, Kang Rhee Karate School, Baptist Hospital Crown Electric Plastic Products and American Sound Studio. Lunch today is included in the Arcade Restaurant.
Today the group will travel to Tupelo and tour Elvis’ Birthplace, Museum, Chapel & Church. A local Tupelo tour guide will join the group and take you on tour of Tupelo featuring all of the Elvis sites and even the grave site of Elvis twin brother who died in childbirth.
This morning depart for Nashville & check-in the Ramada Inn Music Valley / Opryland. Afternoon the group will tour the Johnny Cash Museum. Tonight the group will enjoy dinner & show at the Nashville Nightlife Dinner Theatre, where your Elvis Tribute Artist can sing 2 or 3 songs.
At 10:00 am the group will walk next door to the Nashville Cowboy Church, which is a fast moving, well-paced interdenominational service featuring your favourite country music artists, as well as local songwriters performing their personal favourite gospel songs. This program is broadcast into over 110 countries, reaching millions through WSM Radio, WWCR (World Wide Country Radio) and streamed live on MusicCityTelevision.com. This afternoon tour the Country Music Hall of Fame, which features Elvis’ gold Cadillac and then tour Studio B, where Elvis recorded the majority of his works.
Transfer group to Nashville Airport for flights home.
- Return Aer Lingus flights from Dublin to Memphis and from Nashville to Dublin
- 23kg checked luggage per person
- Executive coaching throughout Tour (25 seater mini coach)
- 4 nights in the Comfort Inn Downtown Memphis with hot breakfast and all taxes included or similar
- 2 nights in the Ramada Inn Music Valley/Opryland with continental breakfast and all taxes included or similar
- Lunch at the famous Arcade Restaurant
- Local tour guide for Memphis guided tour (8 hours)
- Local tour guide for Tupelo guided tour (3 hours)
- Graceland VIP Elvis Experience with Airplanes
- Sun Studio Tours
- Elvis Lauderdale Courts Apartment entrance
- Elvis Birthplace Tupelo entrance
- Johnny Cash Museum entrance
- Nashville Nightlife entrance, dinner and show
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Studio B entrance
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement from €400pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed.
- Price is inclusive of 1 standard piece of luggage.
- Optional insurance available (terms & conditions apply).
- A non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €350pp required to book (laser, cheque or credit card). Balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure
- Flights, hotel, taxes & itinerary subject to change.
- All prices are stated in Euro and are based on transport and hotel costs (including the cost of fuel and fuel surcharges), due taxes or fees chargeable at airports and ports and exchange rates current and appropriate at the time of publication. If any of these vary, the cost of the holiday may increase or decrease accordingly. Any such increase / decrease must be paid by or refunded to the Consumer.
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel.
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Airline||From / To||Depart / Land||Flight no.|
|Aer Lingus||Dublin / Newark||13.00/15.35||EI 101|
|United||Newark/ Memphis||19.40 / 21.55||UA 3484|
|United||Nashville/ Newark||13.10 /15.56||UA 529|
17.20 / 05.20*1
All flight times are local and subject to change
*1 Denotes flight arriving the following day