Ho Chi Minh, Cu Chi Tunnels & Siem Reap with educational agricultural visits!
Join us on this incredible 15-day agricultural tour to Vietnam and Cambodia and discover the distinct history and culture of these amazing countries.
Vietnam & Cambodia via Dubai
Remember this is a sample itinerary and can be tailored to suit your group’s requirements!
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Phone us on 01-8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Dublin to Dubai
Depart Dublin for Dubai. Overnight on your flight.
Day 2 – Dubai
On arrival in Dubai meet your professional tour manager at Dubai Airport and transfer to your hotel. Today there will also be a fully guided tour of Dubai city. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 3 – Ho Chi Minh City
Depart Dubai for your flight to Ho Chi Ming. On arrival meet your Tour Manager and transfer by executive coach to your hotel. Time to relax before dinner at the hotel restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 – Ho Chi Minh City
Today enjoy a sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City. Visit Rue Catinat, the heart of old colonial Saigon. Afterwards, tour the Reunification Palace and the War Remnants Museum. Following lunch at a local restaurant explore the fascinating and vibrant area known as Chinatown, Thien Hau Pagoda and the Ben Thanh Markets. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 – Cu Chi Tunnels & Farm Visit
This morning, we will make an excursion to Cu Chi Tunnels. Never discovered by American forces, the Cu Chi Tunnels were an important Vietcong base during the American War. Stretching over 200 km, this incredible underground network, dug by hand, connected command posts, hospitals, shelter and weapon factories. Lunch at a local restaurant. Afterwards, visit a local farm specialising in dairy. Transfer back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 – Cai Be
Travel from Ho Chi Minh to Cai Be where you will board a traditional wooden boat, stylishly fitted out with bamboo chairs and lounging cushions to tour the colourful floating market of Cai Be, afterwards visiting a historic Mandarin house dating from the 19th century. After local lunch continue to Phu An hamlet passing by the beautiful Cai Be church. Visit local home factories to see how rice paste is made. Transfer from Ba Bon Bridge for overnight in Can Tho. Dinner at hotel restaurant.
Day 7 – Cai Rang Market & Can Tho
After breakfast, we leave the hotel by land transfer and on arrival at the boat pier, we will ride in a small motorboat on Cai Nong canal to visit the floating market of Cai Rang before continuing on through the labyrinth of the channels and streams surrounding Can Tho. Afterwards, visit Mekong Delta Rice Research Institute in Can Tho which contributes vitally to national agricultural production and rural development. After lunch at a local restaurant, continue onto Chau Doc. Check-in to your hotel in Chau Doc. Dinner at the hotel restaurant.
Day 8 – Chau Doc
Breakfast at your hotel. We then set out to explore bustling river life around Chau Doc. Make a stop at one of the typical houses, and see how they raise fish in nets directly under the house itself. Continue to the distinctive Cham Village, on the other side of the river, with its thriving Muslim community. Following lunch, we continue our trip by land transfer to Tra Su Cajuput Forest where you will have a chance to take a leisure walk and a rowing boat to enjoy the beauty of wild Cajuput Forest. Return to your hotel in Chau Doc in the late afternoon for overnight.
Day 9 – Phnom Penh
After breakfast board the Blue Cruiser Speedboat from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh. On arrival at around noon time, check-in your hotel and take a short rest. We then set out to visit the elegant National Museum and visit Wat Phnom the birthplace of the capital. Overnight in Phnom Penh, dinner in a local restaurant.
Day 10 – Phnom Penh
Enjoy a guided tour of Phnom Penh including the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda, the official residence of King Norodom Sihamoni. Learn about a chapter from Cambodia’s more recent past at the Museum of Genocide, a memorial to the thousands of victims that passed through these doors. Following local lunch travel outside Phnom Penh to the Killing Fields of Pol Pot’s regime. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 11 – Rolous Temples
Fly from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap for transfer by coach to the wonderful Roluos Group Temples. These Temples comprise of the three oldest temples during the 600-year Angkorian Period. Roluos was established by King Jayavarman II as a capital of Khmer civilization and remained as the capital during the reign of his three successors. Tonight dine in the famous Madame Butterfly Restaurant. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 12 Angkor Thom & Angkor Wat
Visit the ancient fortified city of Angkor Thom, covering an area of 10 square km and enclosed by a wall and wide moat including the Terrace of the Elephants, the Terrace of the Leper Kings, the Royal Enclosure, and mysterious Bayon Temple before exploring the crowning jewel of Khmer architecture, Angkor Wat. The largest, best preserved, and most religiously significant of the Angkor temples, Angkor impresses visitors both by its sheer scale and beautifully proportioned layout, as well as the delicate artistry of its carvings. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 13 – Free Day
Breakfast at your hotel. Today is free to spend at your leisure.
Day 14 – Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City
After breakfast, check-out of your hotel and transfer to Siem Reap for your flight to Ho Chi Minh for your return flight to Dublin.
Day 15 – Arrive Home
Arrive back in Dublin Airport.
- Return 5* Emirates flights from Dublin to Ho Chi Minh via Dubai including taxes & charges
- Internal flights from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap and Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh
- Professional tour managers and executive coach transfers throughout
- 1 night airport hotel stopover in Dubai on outbound journey
- 3 nights accommodation in Ho Chi Minh including breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in Can Tho including breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation in Chau Doc including breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation in Phnom Penh including breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation in Siem Reap including breakfast
- 5 evening meals and 5 lunches in local restaurants
- Guided sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh including the Reunification Palace, Cholon (Chinatown), Thien Hau Pagoda & Ben Thanh Market
- Visit to the Cu Chi tunnels and the Cao Dai Great Temple of Tay Ninh
- Travel by traditional boat through the wonderful Mekong Delta
- Visit the vibrant floating villages and markets of Cai Be and Chau Doc
- Guided tour of Phnom Penh including the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda
- Visit to the National Museum and Wat Phnom Buddhist Temple
- Visit to the tragic Killing Fields of Pol Pot’s Khmer Rouge
- Visit to the stunning archaeological temples of Siem Reap including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat and the ancient temples of Rolous
- A minimum of 3 farm visits including beef and dairy farms
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing at leisure
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement applies. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €350pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Price includes 1 standard piece of checked-in luggage
- Optional insurance available from €45pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply