Toronto, Niagara Falls & Montreal
Educational Agricultural Holiday
Explore the beautiful region of Ontario staying in vibrant Toronto, picturesque Montreal & charming Kingston. Experience the wonder and power of Niagara Falls, the splendour of The Laurentians and the beauty of the 1000 Islands. Also, enjoy a selection of fascinating farm visits.
Toronto, Niagara Falls & Montreal
9 Nights / 10 Days
Remember this is a sample itinerary and can be tailored to suit your group’s requirements!
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Phone us on 01-8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Dublin to Toronto
Depart Dublin for Toronto. On arrival meet with your tour manager and transfer to your downtown hotel. Enroute visit the Irish Famine Memorial on the shores of Lake Ontario. It’s an emotional and evocative place calling up images of ancestors who arrived from Ireland with hopes for a new life in a new land. Enjoy a welcome dinner in a local restaurant. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 2 – Toronto
Breakfast at your hotel. Morning guided sightseeing tour of the multicultural & diverse city of Toronto, the capital of Ontario. Afternoon at leisure. Your tour manager will be able to advise of things to see and do. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 – Niagara Falls
Breakfast at your hotel. Depart for Niagara Falls & experience rushing water that surges with thunderous force & hypnotic mist. Enjoy free time in Niagara town for lunch before embarking along the scenic Niagara river to the Falls & take a cruise to the foot of the falls. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 4 – Kitchener and St. Jacobs visiting the Mennonite farms
Breakfast at your hotel. Depart your hotel to visit the city of Kitchener. Continue to St. Jacob, Ontario’s favourite rural destination, including their famous Farmer’s Market. A visit to St Jacobs country is not complete without visiting the Mennonite Farms tour. Take a horse drawn cart leaves over tranquil country roads on a journey that will carry you to a typical Old Order Mennonite mixed farming operation. While heading to the farm you will also be introduced to the Mennonite people. Return to Toronto for overnight.
Day 5 – Travel to Montreal & farm visit
Breakfast at your hotel. Check-out of your hotel and depart for Montreal. Enjoy a farm visit enroute. Welcome dinner in Montreal & overnight at your hotel.
Day 6 – Montreal
Breakfast at your hotel. Today you will have a guided sightseeing tour of Montreal. Enjoy the photogenic 18th-century facades of Old Montréal, delight in a walk along Canal de Lachine, wander through the glittering shops of downtown & experience the terraced cafes of Plateau Mont-Royal. Evening at leisure & overnight at your hotel.
Day 7 – The Laurentians
Breakfast at your hotel. Today is a full day exploring The Laurentians mountain range, north of Montreal in in southern Quebec. You’ll find yourself amid gentle rolling mountains, crystal blue lakes and meandering rivers dotted with quaint towns and villages. Return to Montreal for overnight.
Day 8 – Lake Ontario
Breakfast at your hotel, check-out and depart for Kingston. Experience a scenic drive to the 1000 Islands that dot Lake Ontario and explore gorgeous green woods. Continue to your hotel in Kingston for check-in. Welcome dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 – Kingston & depart
Breakfast at your hotel & check-out. Enjoy a morning at leisure in the charming & picturesque city of Kingston. Transfer to Toronto airport for your flight home
Day 10 – Arrive home
Arrive back in Dublin
- Return Air Canada flights from Dublin to Toronto including taxes & charges
- Professional tour manager & executive coach transfers
- 4 nights at the 4* Chelsea Hotel in Toronto with full hot Canadian breakfast each morning
- 3 nights at the Quality Inn and Suites in downtown Montreal with breakfast each morning
- 1 night at the 3* Holiday Inn Kingston, on Lake Ontario, with continental breakfast
- 3 evening meals
- Guided tour of Toronto
- Visit to the Irish Famine Memorial and harbour front
- Full day guided tour to Niagara Falls with boat trip included
- Visit to St. Jacobs Mennonite Village and Farmer’s Market
- Guided tour of Montreal
- Visit to The Laurentians mountain range
- Scenic drive to see the 1000 Islands on Lake Ontario
- A selection of fascinating educational farm visits
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement of €447pp applies. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non refundable / non transferable deposit of €350pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure (2% charge on balance payments made by credit card)
- Price includes 1 standard piece of checked-in luggage.
- Optional insurance available from €45pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, prices, hotels & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
Please note all balances are due 10 weeks before departure.
Send us an enquiry
Do you have any questions?
Call us today for a no-obligation consultation with one of our group tour specialists.