With educational agricultural visits!
See first-hand how the Nepalese are embracing new farming skills with visits to working crop, goat & dairy farms!
The Beauty of Nepal - with Agri Visits
Remember this is a sample itinerary and can be tailored to suit your group’s requirements!
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Phone us on 01-8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Dublin to Kathmandu
Depart Dublin and fly to Kathmandu with 1 stop en route.
Day 2 – Transfer to Nagarkot
Arrive in Kathmandu Airport, meet your tour manager and transfer to your hotel in Nagarkot. On arrival at the hotel, there will be a welcome meeting. The rest of the afternoon is free to spend at your leisure before your evening meal and overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 – Bhaktapur & Patan
This morning witness the sunrise over the Himalayas. After breakfast, check-out & depart for Bhaktapur City, City of the Devotees, where you will visit the main Durbar Square consisting of beautiful historical monuments including the Palace of 55 windows & the Golden Gate. In the afternoon you will visit Patan City, also known as the city of fine arts, which is full of historic and religious temples. Continue in the evening to your hotel in Kathmandu for dinner and overnight.
Day 4 – Kopan Monastery & Boudhanath Stupa in Kathmandu
This morning there will be an opportunity to enjoy an optional Everest helicopter trip (bookable & payable locally). After breakfast, the whole group will depart the hotel for an easy walk to Kopan Monastery located just north of the ancient Buddhist town of Boudhanath on Kopan hill. The monastery is home to 360 monks, lamas, teachers and workers and Kopan hill offers magical views over the valley. In the afternoon visit the UNESCO world heritage site of Boudhanath Stupa in Kathmandu. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 5 – Chitwan National Park
After breakfast, check-out & depart for the wonderful Chitwan National Park. On arrival spend some time in the visitor centre to learn more about the park itself and the wildlife. After lunch enjoy a village tour and watch the sunset from the banks of the Rapti River. Evening meal and overnight at your hotel.
Day 6 – Chitwan National Park
After breakfast enjoy the park including exciting and invigorating walks through the lush sub-tropical jungle. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy an elephant safari, a canoe tour along the Rapti River and visit the elephant breeding centre. Throughout the day you might also spot a number of endangered animals such as the enigmatic Royal Bengal Tiger, crocodiles, rhinos, wild boar, monkeys, leopards and birds. Evening meal at your hotel and overnight.
Day 7 – Chitwan National Park & Pokhara
After breakfast enjoy some relaxing bird watching in Chitwan with the opportunity of spotting over 500 species unique to this area before departing for Pokahra in the afternoon. Check-in to your hotel on arrival in Pokhara and enjoy an evening boating trip on Phewa Lake. Evening meal at your hotel and overnight.
Day 8 – Sunrise over the Himalayas & Pokhara Valley
Morning drive to Sarangkot to watch the sunrise over the Himalayas from Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. After breakfast enjoy a sightseeing tour of Pokhara Valley including visits to the beautiful Devis Fall, Gupteswar Cave, Mahendra Cave, the International Mountain Museum, Bindya Basini Temple and Bahari Temple. Evening meal at your hotel and overnight.
Day 9 – Peace Pagoda
Breakfast at your hotel. Today enjoy an optional half day guided walk to Peace Pagoda (approx. 8km). Balanced on a narrow ridge high above Phewa Tal, the brilliant-white Shanti Stupa in Pokhara is a massive Buddhist stupa which was constructed by Buddhist monks. Besides being an impressive sight in itself, the shrine is a vantage point which offers spectacular views of the Annapurna range and Pokhara city. The shining golden statue depicts the Buddha in the posture he assumed when he was born. On the way back to your hotel in the afternoon, pass through a small Tibetan village which is home to a refugee camp. Evening meal at your hotel and overnight.
Day 10 – Transfer to Kathmandu
Breakfast at your hotel & check-out. Transfer to your hotel in Kathmandu for dinner & overnight.
Day 11 – Kathmandu
Breakfast at your hotel. Free day for shopping in the Thamel area. Evening meal & overnight at your hotel.
Day 12 – Departure
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Transfer to the airport for your return flight to Dublin with 1 stop en route.
Day 13 – Arrive Home
Arrive at Dublin Airport.
Agricultural visits will be included in the itinerary
- Return flights from Dublin to Kathmandu including taxes & charges
- Professional tour manager & executive coach transfers throughout
- 1-night hotel accommodation in the Club Himalaya Hotel & Resort in Nagarkot including breakfast (or similar)
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in the Hotel Shambala in Kathmandu including breakfast (or similar) (2 nights at the beginning of the tour and 2 nights at the end)
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in the Jungle Safari Resort in Chitwan including breakfast (or similar)
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in the Temple Tree Resort & Spa in Pokhara including breakfast (or similar)
- 10 dinners plus lunches at Chitwan National Park
- Excursion to the ancient cities of Bhaktapur and Patan
- Walk to Kopan Monastery & visit Boudhanath Stupa in Kathmandu
- 3 days in Chitwan National Park, a treasure of exotic wildlife including the Royal Bengal tiger, rhinoceros, sloths, leopards and dazzling birds. Enjoy wonderful walks, an elephant safari, a jeep safari and a canoe river tour
- Evening boat trip on Phewa Lake on arrival in Pokhara
- Excursion to the beautiful Pokhara Valley
- Optional half day guided walk to Peace Pagoda (approx. 8km)
- Visit to Sarangkot to see the sunrise over the stunning Himalayas
- Selection of educational agricultural visits
- Free time to enjoy sightseeing and shopping at leisure
- Optional Everest helicopter trip (bookable & payable locally)
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €520pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €350pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Price includes 1 standard piece of checked-in luggage
- Optional insurance available covering over 2,000 metres on request (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Tourist visa US$25pp, payable locally (price subject to change)
- Flights, taxes, hotels, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply