With Educational Agricultural Visits
Discover the breathtaking beauty and charming heritage of Slovenia, Croatia and Venice on this fantastic 9-day agricultural tour.
Slovenia, Croatia & Venice
8 Nights / 9 Days
Remember this is a sample itinerary and can be tailored to suit your group’s requirements!
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Need help booking?
Call us on 01 8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business for 16 years
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Dublin to Italy
Fly from Dublin to Italy where you will be met by your local tour manager. Drive to Portoroz on the Adriatic Coast in Slovenia where you will check into your 4* hotel for dinner and overnight
Day 2 – Piran
Breakfast at your hotel. In the morning you will enjoy a guided walking tour of the ancient medieval city of Piran. This picturesque city is located on Slovenia’s Adriatic coast and boasts impressive Venetian architecture. You will have free time in the afternoon before dinner and overnight in your hotel.
Day 3 – Porec & ‘Agrolaguna’
Breakfast at your hotel. Depart for Croatia where you will first stop at the ancient Roman town of Porec to enjoy its medley of Gothic, Romanesque and baroque buildings. Continue to ‘Agrolaguna’ Vineyards and Olive Farm. Here you will enjoy a tour of their “Wineroad”, wine cellar and enjoy a wine, olive oil and cheese tasting. Agricultural tour in the afternoon Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 4 – Postojna Caves & Ljubljana
Breakfast at your hotel and check out. Enjoy a visit to the famous Postojna Caves, a fantastic web of tunnels, passages, galleries and halls. Travel to Slovenia’s beautiful capital city of Ljubljana for a guided tour. Farm visit in the afternoon. Continue to Bled to check into your 4* hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 5 – Dairy Farm & Bled Castle
Breakfast at your hotel. In the morning you will visit a local dairy farm. In the afternoon you will enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of the picturesque region of Bled including a visit to the remarkable medieval castle and an optional relaxing boat ride to visit the island situated at the centre of the lake. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 6 – Lake Bohinj & The Julian Alps
Breakfast at your hotel. In the morning travel to the picturesque region of Bohinj that lies in a tranquil valley in Triglav National Park with a backdrop of the mighty Julian Alps. There is also an option to visit Savica waterfall and to travel by cable car to Mount Vogle to enjoy beautiful panoramic views over the Julian Alps. Possible agricultural tour in the afternoon before dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 7 – Lipica Stud Farm
Breakfast at your hotel. Depart Slovenia for Venice. En route you will stop at famous Lipica Stud Farm. Here you will enter the world of the Lipizzaner horses and learn about the history of the stud. You will see the historic centre with its famous “yard”, the mansion and Velbanca – the oldest stable in Lipica, and find out everything you want to know about Lipica and Lipizzaner horses at the interactive museum. However, the true delight of the visit will be seeing the mares with foals at pasture. Continue to Venice and check into your 4* hotel in Lido. Dinner and overnight.
Day 8 – Venice
Breakfast at your hotel. Embark on a private boat and travel to St. Mark’s Square in the centre of Venice. Enjoy a guided tour of the famous city and enjoy some free time to explore its quaint streets, renowned canals and soak up the unique atmosphere. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 9 – Return Home
Breakfast at your hotel and check out. Transfer to Venice airport for your return flight to Dublin.
- Return flights from Dublin to Venice including taxes & charges
- Professional English speaking tour guides & executive coach transfers
- 3 nights at the 4* Hotel Histrion in Portoroz, Slovenia, with breakfast each morning
- 3 night at the 4* Hotel Golf in Bled, Slovenia, with breakfast each morning
- 2 nights at the 4* Hotel Europa (or similar) in Lido, near Venice, with breakfast each morning
- 8 evening meals included
- Morning walking tour of Piran
- Excursion to Porec on the Istrian Peninsula in Croatia with a visit to ‘Agrolaguna’Vineyards & Olive Farm
- Visit to the Postojna Caves & a city tour to Ljubljana, Slovenia’s capital
- Visit to a local dairy farm followed by sightseeing in Bled including Bled Castle
- Excursion to visit to lake Bohinj and The Julian Alps with a cable car ride to Mount Vogel
- Visit to the famous Lipica Stud Farm
- Boat transfer to St Mark’s Square in Venice where you will enjoy a guided city tour
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing at your leisure
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €199pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €350pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Price includes 1 standard piece of checked-in luggage
- Optional insurance available from €29pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply