Including 2 days at SPACE Agricultural Show in Rennes
Explore the beautiful region of Normandy on this 8 day escorted agricultural holiday. Visit AgroCampus Ouest & The INRA Research Unit in Rennes. Visit St Malo & Mont St Michel. Enjoy 2 full days at SPACE Agricultural Show in Rennes. See the Bayeaux Tapestry, explore the Normandy Beaches & call …
Normandy & Paris
7 Nights / 8 Days
Remember this is a sample itinerary and can be tailored to suit your group’s requirements!
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Need help booking?
Call us on 01 8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business for 16 years
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Fly from Dublin. Transfer to your 4* hotel for check in with a provisional visit to Haras de Hus Stud Farm in Petit Mars whose stud farm stretches out over 120 hectares of lush pastures & paddock land. Overnight at Maison Tirel Guerin Hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. Visit AgroCampus Ouest – The Institute for Agricultural, Food Sciences , horticultural & landscape followed by a tour of INRA Research Unit for Dairy Cows. INRA researchers have defined five principles to enable a reduction in the ecological footprint of livestock farming systems by stimulating natural processes. These principles open the way to new research paths that will supply farmers with innovative management strategies. Overnight at Maison Tirel Guerin Hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. Enjoy a day sightseeing including visits to St Malo – the walled port city in Brittany & Mont St Michel – a medieval town situated in the middle of a bay at Normandy. Overnight at Maison Tirel Guerin Hotel.
Day 4 & 5
Breakfast at your hotel. Spend 2 full days at SPACE Agricultural Show in Rennes. Space is a 4 day event being held from 15 – 18 September at the Parc Expo Rennes Aeroport. This event showcases products for Agriculture, Forestry & related Business Services industries.
One of this year’s themes is “My Connected Farm. Performance at my fingertips”. The expo is open to all sectors and all sizes of farms. It will present equipment already on the market as well as technologies in the pipeline. The target objectives are clear: improve farm performance, enhance working conditions for farmers and employees, promote animal welfare and reduce the use of inputs.
Overnight at Maison Tirel Guerin Hotel.
Breakfast & check out of your hotel. Visit the world-famous Bayeaux Tapestry – one of the supreme achievements of the Norman Romanesque period whose survival almost intact over nine centuries is little short of miraculous.
Explore the D-Day Landing Beaches at Normany before transferring to your hotel. Overnight at the Ibis Styles Cael Rives de l’Orne.
Breakfast at your hotel. Visit Domaine Saint Huppolyte, near the town of Lisieux in Normandy, an award-winning farm set on a hillside in a thick of apple trees often described as “a living postcard of Normandy’s past and present,” The farm dates to the 16th century. Founded in order to protect the race normand cows, the Domaine continues the tradition of farm-made pont l’eveque and livarot cheeses, the “grandparents” of well-known camembert cheese. Overnight at the Ibis Styles Cael Rives de l’Orne.
Breakfast & check out of your hotel. Enjoy a guided tour of Paris followed by free time for shopping & sightseeing in this beautiful city. Transfer to Beauvais for your flight home.
- Return flights from Dublin including taxes & charges
- Professional Tour Manager & executive coach transfers
- 5 nights B&B hotel accommodation at 4* Maison Tirel Guerin Hotel, St Meloir des Ondes
- 2 nights B&B hotel accommodation at 3* Ibis Styles Caen Rives de L’Orne, Caen
- Visits to AgroCampus Ouest & The INRA Research Unit in Rennes
- Visits to St Malo & Mont St Michel
- 2 full days at SPACE Agricultural Show
- See the Bayeaux Tapestry
- Explore the D-Day Landing Beaches at Normandy
- Visit Domaine St Hippolyte
- Guided Tour of Paris with free time for shopping & sightseeing
- Price includes airport taxes & charges
- Price is inclusive of 1 standard piece of luggage
- Price based on twin share. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Single room supplement of €350pp applies
- Optional insurance available from €29pp (terms & conditions apply)
- A non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp is required at time of booking
- Balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure
- Minimum numbers required to travel or deposit refunded
- Prices, hotels, flight times & listed itinerary are subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply