With educational agricultural visits!
A warm welcome awaits you on this fascinating tour to beautiful South America. Enjoy guided tours of Rio de Janeiro Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls National Park & Buenos Aires. Plus enjoy fascinating educational agricultural visits in Junin.
South America with Agri Visits
Remember this is a sample itinerary and can be tailored to suit your group’s requirements!
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Need help booking?
Call us on 01 8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Dublin to Rio de Janiero
Depart Dublin for your Air France flight to Rio de Janiero via Paris.
Day 2 – Rio de Janiero
On arrival in Rio de Janiero meet your professional tour manager and visit the hunch-backed mountain of Corvocado, famous for the iconic statue of Christ The Redeemer, situated atop its peak. When you reach the top you will enjoy panoramic views of Rio de Janeiro and stand in awe below the 122ft statue of Christ. Here, at 2300ft above sea level, the view is simply breath-taking. Later enjoy an orientation tour of Rio de Janiero before getting transferred to the foot of Sugar Loaf Mountain for an exciting cable car ride to the top. The sunset view from the summit is a breathtaking 360º panorama of beautiful beaches, lush Atlantic rainforest, glistening blue water and Rio’s impressive skyscrapers. Return to your hotel. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 – Farm Visit
Breakfast at your hotel. Today go on a full-day agricultural visit to a local farm. Today lunch will be served on the farm. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 4 – Regente Feijó
Breakfast at your hotel. Enjoy a fully guided trip to the quaint fishing village of Itacuruçá, 90 minutes south of Rio. The group will board the lovely and well-equipped two-masted schooners for a relaxing cruise on the calm waters of Sepetiba Bay to the island of Regente Feijó. Regente Feijó offers the perfect setting with its green tropical vegetation and white sand beach. A seafood buffet lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 5 – Iguazu Falls
Breakfast at your hotel, check out and depart Rio de Janiero for your domestic flight to Iguazu Falls. On arrival, meet your tour manager and transfer to your hotel for check-in. Later enjoy a fully guided tour of the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls and also visit Itaipu Dam. These magnificent falls are the longest in the world and are located on the border between Argentina & Brazil. The amazing landscape of the Falls, and the varied and abundant animal life and fauna have turned this spot into one of the most important and beautiful tourist centres in the world. The rest of today is free to spend at your leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 – Iguazu Falls
Breakfast at your hotel. In the morning enjoy a fully guided tour of the Argentine side of the breath-taking falls. You could also take an optional boat ride. Return to your hotel in the early evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 7 – Junin
After breakfast at your hotel, depart for your flight to Buenos Aires for Junin. On arrival, meet your tour manager and transfer to your hotel for check-in. This evening you will visit and meet the representatives at La Sociedad de Raza Irlandesa (Irish Society), where you will have dinner with beverages included. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 – Junin
Breakfast at your hotel. After breakfast, visit O’Brien town and a local farm in Bragado dedicated to agricultural activities such as drying maize, soy, wheat, and to the complete cattle breeding circle. A barbecue lunch will be served at the farm. In the afternoon, return to Junin and free time until dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 – Junin
Breakfast at your hotel. Depart on a guided agricultural visit to a local farm. The rest of today is free to spend at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 – Buenos Aires
After breakfast at your hotel, transfer to Buenos Aires. On arrival, meet your tour manager and enjoy an orientation tour of Buenos Aires, including the historical centre, before transferring to your hotel for check-in. This bustling city is home to almost 3 million and is famous around the world for its colourful music and dance, beautiful Spanish colonial architecture and thousands of lively bars, restaurants and fashionable boutiques. The rest of this afternoon is free to spend at your leisure before a traditional steak dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 11 – Buenos Aires
Breakfast at your hotel. Today go on a guided city tour and explore Buenos Aires, its beautiful architecture and the most important avenues and streets. Later in the afternoon, visit the Hurling Club in Buenos Aires. The club was established in 1922 as a hurling team and is notable for being the only club that hosts Gaelic football in Argentina. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 12 – Mercado de las Carnes de Liniers & Tigre Delta
After breakfast at your hotel, morning visit of Mercado de las Carnes de Liniers. It is claimed to be the largest livestock market in the world. It covers 34 hectares in a built-up area in the centre of the city. Afterwards, take a ferry to the Tigre Delta, a unique suburb built around the swampy land and meandering waterways that empty from the Rio Paraná into the Rio de la Plata. Soak up the relaxed waterside ambience of Tigre’s Paseo Victoria lined with stately mansions, museums and rowing clubs. Have lunch at a local eatery and later enjoy leisure time to explore the port on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 13 – Return Home
Breakfast at your hotel and check out. Morning at leisure before your transfer to the airport for your return flight.
Day 14 – Arrive
Arrive in Dublin.
- Air France flights from Dublin to Rio de Janeiro via Paris and KLM flights from Buenos Aires to Dublin via Amsterdam including taxes and charges
- Internal flights from Rio De Janeiro to Iguazu and from Iguazu to Buenos Aires including taxes
- Bilingual professional tour guides and coach transfers
- 3 nights in Rio de Janeiro in 4* Hotel Windsor Excelsior Copacabana or similar, including breakfast each morning
- 2 nights in Iguazu Falls in Hotel Bourbon Cataratas or similar, including breakfast each morning
- 3 nights in Junin in Colón Hotel or similar, including breakfast each morning
- 3 nights in Buenos Aires in 4* Grand Brizo Hotel or similar, including breakfast
- 5 lunches & 5 evening meals at your hotel or local restaurants including a traditional steak dinner and BBQ lunch
- Guided sightseeing tour of vibrant Rio de Janeiro including Copacabana, Flamengo, Gloria Church and Monastery and the ancient Lapa Arches Aqueduct
- An exciting cable car ride to the summit of Sugar Loaf Mountain, overlooking Guanabara Bay
- Visit to the summit of Corcovado Mountain, home to the iconic ‘Christ the Redeemer’ Statue, with stunning 360º views of this magnificent city including Sugar Loaf Mountain, Rio – Niteroi Bridge, the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon and the Atlantic Ocean
- Tour of the islands of Itacuruca including lunch
- Visit to Iguazu Falls National Park with guided tours of the Argentinean and the Brazilian side
- Guided tour of Buenos Aires including visits to Plaza de Mayo, the historic Cabildo building, the colourful La Boca neighbourhood, the Colon Theatre (opera house) and the beautiful parks and gardens of Palermo
- Selection of fascinating agricultural visits including Junin – the pampas grasslands of Argentina
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement of €599pp applies.. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €350pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Price includes 1 standard piece of checked-in luggage.
- Optional insurance available (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, prices, hotels & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply