Porto, Lisbon & Fatima
Join us on this wonderful 8-day tour to Portugal and discover a destination that captures life as it should be. A full programme of excursions including guided tours of Porto, Guimarãraes, Coimbra, Lisbon & Sintra plus a cruise on the Douro River.
8 Days / 7 Nights
Remember this is a sample itinerary and can be tailored to suit your group’s requirements!
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Phone us on 01-8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Dublin to Porto
Fly from Dublin to Porto. Transfer to your 4* hotel for check-in. Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Porto.
Day 2 – Guimarães, Porto & Douro River
Breakfast at your hotel. Today we visit a dairy farm en route to the wonderful medieval World Heritage city of Guimarães for a panoramic tour. Return to Porto for enjoy a guided walking tour of the beautiful and romantic city followed by a guided a cruise on the magnificent River Douro. Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Porto.
Day 3 – Coimbra
Breakfast at your hotel and check out. Visit a Blueberry Farm, followed by a stop for lunch at the Dão Sul Winery and Farm. On arrival in Coimbra, enjoy a guided tour of Portugal’s oldest university town before your check in to your hotel. Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Coimbra.
Day 4 – Fátima & Óbidos
Breakfast at your hotel and check out. Today departure for the Lisbon Coast. En route visit the famous pilgrimage site of Fátima. Visit the romantic medieval town of Óbidos, complete with colourful houses, cobblestone streets and whitewashed churches encircled by the walls of a 12th-century castle. Enjoy a delicious lunch at the Muralha Restaurant. Dinner and overnight in Estoril.
Day 5 – Lisbon & Sintra
Breakfast at your hotel. This morning enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of Lisbon before enjoying some free time for lunch & shopping. In the afternoon travel to the enchanting town Sintra for a guided visit to the Vila Palace. Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Estoril.
Day 6 – Evora
Breakfast at your hotel. Today travel to Evora, one of Portugal’s most beautifully preserved medieval towns and the Capital of the Alentejo region, where you will enjoy a walking tour of this UNESCO World Heritage town with your guide. Enjoy lunch followed by visits to a Dairy, Beef and Tillage farm. Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Estoril.
Day 7 – Free Day
Today is free to enjoy the golden beaches of Estoril & the Lisbon Coast or to take a train to Lisbon for sightseeing and shopping at leisure.
Day 8 – Depart
Today your holiday to wonderful Portugal comes to a close. After breakfast transfer by executive coach to Lisbon Airport for your return flight to Dublin.
- Ryanair flights from Dublin to Porto & from Lisbon to Dublin including taxes & charges
- Professional English speaking tour manager and executive coach transfers throughout
- 2 nights in the 4* Vila Galé Hotel in charismatic Porto with breakfast
- 1 night in the 4* Vila Galé Coimbra Hotel with breakfast
- 4 nights in the 4* Vila Galé Hotel in the quaint sea side town of Estoril with breakfast
- 7 evening meals and 3 lunches
- Full day excursion to Guimaraes, followed by an afternoon tour of Porto and a cruise on the Douro River
- Guided tour of Coimbra including a visit to a Blueberry Farm & The Dão Sul Winery en route
- This tour includes Dairy, Beef & Tillage agricultural farm visits
- Visit Óbidos and Fatima en route to Estoril
- Full day excursion to include guided sightseeing tours of Lisbon and Sintra
- Full day excursion to Evora including a walking tour of the historic city centre