Bath, Torquay & Cardiff
Explore the beautiful South East of England on this 6 day escorted holiday. Visit Bath, a city so beautiful and special that it has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. Explore the ancient Neolithic landscape at Stonehenge – one of the wonders of the world & the best-known prehistoric …
Devon & Cornwall
6 Days / 5 Nights
Remember this is a sample itinerary and can be tailored to suit your group’s requirements!
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Phone us on 01-8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Meet coach & transfer to Rosslare. Ferry to Pembroke and on to Bath. Free time on arrival in Bath. Overnight at Holiday Inn Express, Bath.
Breakfast at your hotel. Guided walking tour of Bath with a visit to the Roman Baths. Transfer by coach to Stonehenge, visit Stonehenge before continuing to Torquay. Evening meal and overnight at Hotel Marquis, Torquay
Breakfast at your hotel. This morning take a visit to Shilstone Rocks Stud Farm. Since 1958 the farm has consistently bred top class champion Dartmoor ponies. The farm is also home to Dartmoor Dexter Beef naturally raised on the farm. Continue through Dartmoor National Park to Finch Foundry where you will visit the last working water-powered forge in England.
In the afternoon visit Tavistock and visit the Tavistock Pannier Market – Craft Market & the Farmer’s Market are both on today. In addition to being famous for its excellent Markets, Tavistock is home to the birthplace of Sir Francis Drake who was born at Crowndale Farm just south of the town. Evening meal and overnight at Hotel Marquis, Torquay.
Breakfast at your hotel. Morning visit to Plymouth. Visit the world famous Mayflower Steps & the Mayflower Museum.
Afternoon visit to Fowlescombe – a traditional mixed organic farm in South Devon (South Hams) having certification with the Soil Association. Their main emphasis is on livestock and wildlife. They do all their own hay and silage making, run a large herd of Pedigree Aberdeen Angus and flocks of rare breed sheep – Manx Loaghtan & Hebridean.
Evening meal and overnight at Hotel Marquis, Torquay.
Breakfast at your hotel. Depart by coach to Cheddar. Visit Cheddar Gorge Cheese Company – the only cheesemakers left in Cheddar. Afternoon visit to Cheddar Gorge & Caves. Continue to Cardiff, where you will stay overnight at the IBIS.
Breakfast at your hotel. Morning at leisure in Cardiff. Transfer by coach to Pembroke for the return ferry to Rosslare. Transfer by coach to Dublin.
- Return ferry journey from Rosslare to Pembroke
- Professional Tour Manager & executive coach
- 1 night B&B hotel accommodation at Holiday Inn Express, Bath
- 3 nights hotel accommodation at Hotel Marquis, Torquay with breakfast & evening meal
- 1 night B&B hotel accommodation at IBIS Cardiff
- Walking guided tour of Bath including a visit to the famous Roman Baths
- Visit to Stonehenge – one of the wonders of the world & the best-known prehistoric monuments in Europe
- Visit to Finch Foundry, the last working water-powered forge in England
- Enjoy the atmosphere at Tavistock Pannier Market close to where Sir Francis Drake was born
- Visit the world famous Mayflower Steps & Museum – from which the Pilgrim Fathers are believed to have left England to cross the Atlantic Ocean in 1620
- Discover the amazing Cheddar Gorge & Caves and see the stunning stalactite caverns
- Enjoy the city of Cardiff – rich in ancient history, sporting excitement and romantic ambience
- Educational agricultural visits to Fowlescombe Farm (traditional mixed organic farm), a Stud Farm and the Cheddar Gorge Cheese Company
- Price includes airport taxes & charges
- Price is inclusive of 1 standard piece of luggage
- Price based on twin share. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Single room supplement €210
- Optional insurance available from €19pp (terms & conditions apply)
- A non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp is required at time of booking
- Balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure
- Minimum numbers required to travel or deposit refunded
- Prices, hotels, flight times & listed itinerary are subject to chang
- Booking terms & conditions apply