With Educational Agricultural Visits
Join us on this great agricultural holiday and explore the unique Catalonia region. Enjoy tours of cultural Barcelona and experience the some of the world’s finest food, famous wineries and fascinating educational dairy visits.
Depart Dublin at 06:45, arrive in Barcelona at 10:20. Meet your tour manager and transfer by private coach for a guided tour of the city taking in a selection of Plaça Cataluna, Christopher Columbus Monument, the Montjuic area, La Sagrada Familia, Barri Gòtic (Gothic Quarter) & Las Ramblas. After lunch at own expense we will visit a local dairy farm before returning to the hotel for your check in, evening meal and overnight accommodation.
Breakfast at your hotel. Depart by coach to Catalonia. Enjoy atleast two dairy farm visits (subject to availability) in La Garrotxa and Sant Antoni de Vilamajor regions. Learn how life is in a traditional farmhouse with a diversified dairy production and how they specialize and industrialize milk and its derivatives. If time permits, enjoy a tour of the region before returning to your hotel for your evening meal and overnight accommodation.
Breakfast at your hotel. Depart by coach to 2 local farms for educational visits in the region. These farms run a fun and educational service about the day to day life of a dairy cow in a serene atmosphere that ensures control and animal welfare. Return to your hotel for your evening meal and overnight accommodation.
Breakfast at your hotel and check out. Transfer by coach for a local farm visit. The group will enjoy wine tasting at a local producer. Transfer to Barcelona city centre for to enjoy some sightseeing around the city and a chance to enjoy a late lunch. Transfer to Barcelona airport for your return flight at 23:00, arriving back to Dublin at 00:40.
- Return flights from Dublin to Barcelona
- Professional tour manager & executive coach transfers
- 3 nights at the 4* Superior Hotel Beverly Park with breakfast included
- 3 evening meals
- 3 nights in the 4* Superior Hotel Beverly Park in Blanes with breakfast included
- A selection of educational visits to various styles of dairy farms from smaller traditional farms to larger scaled operations
- Wine tasting at a local producer
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €99pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary.
- Non refundable / non transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Optional insurance available from €29pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, hotels, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Airline||From / To||Flt. No.||Depart / Land||Approx. Flt. Time|
|TBA||Dublin / Barcelona||TBA||06:45 / 10:25||2h 10m|
|TBA||Barcelona / Dublin||TBA||23:00 / 00:40||2h 05m|
All flight times are local and subject to change
Local Time in Bilbao
GMT is never adjusted backwards or forwards. Ireland is on GMT between mid-autumn & the beginning of spring. Daylight saving time (BST) is GMT+1.