With educational agricultural visits!
Travel to the birth place of the Renaissance & experience gently rolling hills, silver olive groves, medieval hilltop villages & famous cathedral domes. Also, enjoy a selection of fascinating farm visits on this departure.
Remember this is a sample itinerary and can be tailored to suit your group’s requirements!
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Phone us on 01-8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 2 – Pisa & agri visit
After breakfast depart for an agri visit. Continue to the city of Pisa home to the most iconic building in Italy – the Leaning Tower. This world-famous building is just one of many noteworthy sights you will see as you enjoy a guided tour that includes well-maintained Romanesque buildings, Gothic churches and lively Renaissance piazzas. Return to your hotel for overnight.
Day 3 – Cinque Terre & agri visit
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning you will enjoy an agri visit en route to Cinque Terre. Boasting some of the most dramatic coastal scenery on the planet Cinque Terre is a Unesco World Heritage site consisting of five ingeniously constructed fishing villages. Return to your hotel for overnight.
Day 4 – San Gimignano and Siena
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Depart for Montecatini Terme with a stop at the hill-top town of San Gimignano famous for its medieval architecture en route. Also stop at Siena, a city famous for its art, cuisine, museums and medieval landscape. Enjoy guided tours of each town plus some free time. Today you will also enjoy a visit to a vineyard before arriving in Montecatini Terme for check-in. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 5 – Montecatini Terme, Pistoia & Agri Visit
Breakfast at your hotel. Today explore Montecatini Terme famous for its thermal waters and can be considered the biggest “spa town” in Italy. Its fountains are said to be true masterpieces. Continue to the quaint and tranquil city of Pistoia. Enjoy a horticulture visit before returning to your hotel for overnight.
Day 6 – Florence & Agri Visit
Breakfast at your hotel. Enjoy a full day excursion to romantic Florence. Stand on a bridge over the Arno river, experience world-class art, explore narrow streets & exquisite squares and sample famous food & wine. Also enjoy a visit to a dairy or beef farm. Return to your hotel for overnight.
Day 7 – Bologna & depart
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Depart for Bologna for sightseeing and a visit to CAAB (Agri-Food Centre). Continue to the airport for your return flight to Dublin.
- GTI Representative at Dublin Airport to assist with check-in
- Ryanair flights from Dublin to Pisa and from Bologna to Dublin including all taxes and charges
- Professional tour manager and executive coach transfers
- 3 nights in the 4* Hotel President in Forte dei Marmi with breakfast and 1 evening meal
- 3 nights in the 5* Hotel Bellavista in Montecatini Terme with breakfast and 1 evening meal
- Excursions to the beautiful town and cities of Tuscany including Montecatini, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Siena and San Gimignano
- Selection of fascinating agricultural visits
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing at your leisure
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €199pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Price includes 1 standard piece of check-in luggage (15kg).
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure (2% charge on balance payments made by credit card)
- Optional insurance available from €29pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, hotels, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply