Includes wonderful excursions & interesting farm visits!
Discover ancient sites, unique treasures and glorious architecture on this wonderful 10 day escorted holiday to Greece as we visit Athens, Delphi, Corinth and the stunning Greek Coast.
9 Nights / 10 Days
Remember this is a sample itinerary and can be tailored to suit your group’s requirements!
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Need help booking?
Call us on 01 8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Dublin to Athens
Fly from Dublin to Athens and transfer to your hotel. Overnight at your hotel in Athens.
Day 2 – Athens
Breakfast at your hotel. Depart for a full day tour of Athens including visits to the Ancient Acropolis, Agora, the beautiful and the beautiful Plaka Area, the Acropolis Museum and the Old Olympic Stadium where the first modern games were held in 1896. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 – Greek Islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina
Breakfast at your hotel and transfer to Piraeus Port for a full day visit to the stunning Greek Islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina including lunch on board. Each of these picturesque islands are perfect for sightseeing, taking a relaxing stroll along the beach or sampling the local cuisine in one of the many cafes & bars. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 4 – Arahova & Agricultural Visits
Breakfast at your hotel and check out. En route to Delphi visit Arahova, a small picturesque village built on the south slopes of Parnassus well know for its wine and local ‘Formela’ cheese. Learn about rural life and about agricultural development in this area. Continue to Delphi by coach. Check in, dinner and overnight at your hotel in Delphi.
Day 5 – Delphi
Breakfast at your hotel followed by a visit to the Delphi Site & Museum, once considered by Ancient Greeks as the centre of the world. This ancient archaeological site is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and dates back to around the 6th Century. Some of the most recognised monuments of the site include; The Temple of Apollo, Delphi Theatre, The Stadium and the Castalian Spring. In the afternoon enjoy a visit to a dairy farm. Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Delphi.
Day 6 – Ancient Corinth
Breakfast at your hotel and check out. Enjoy a guided tour of Ancient Corinth before continuing on to the beautiful seaside town of Tolo. Corinth is the second largest city in the Peloponnese and has a deep history. The original city was destroyed in an earthquake in the 19th century, but a large amount of the ruins are still standing today including the Corinth Canal. Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Tolo.
Day 7 – Farm Visits
Breakfast at your hotel. Today the group will enjoy a number of agricultural visits. First visit off season vegetables farms at Kiveri growing artichokes, tomatoes, carrots, green peas, citrus fruits. Then visit a sheep farm and meet with the farm owner. In the afternoon enjoy a relaxing guided walking tour of the former walled town of Nafplion. Spend the evening at leisure in Nafplion. Overnight at your hotel in Tolo.
Day 8 – Mycenae, Epidarus & Olive Farm
Breakfast at your hotel. This morning enjoy a guided tour of the Mycenae Archaeological Site and museum before continuing on to the city of Epidarus for a visit to the impressive ancient theatre. In the afternoon visit a local olive farm with a presentation by the owner about olive production in Greece including harvesting, packing and processing. Dinner at your hotel in Tolo.
Day 9 – Farm Visit
Breakfast at your hotel. Visit in the morning to local growers. Free afternoon for shopping and sightseeing of your own choice. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 10 – Departure
Breakfast at your hotel and check out. Fly home from Athens to Dublin.
- Return Aer Lingus flights from Dublin to Athens including taxes & charges
- Professional English speaking tour guides & executive coach transfers
- 3 nights at the 4* Hotel Titania in Athens with breakfast
- 2 nights at the 4* hotel Hotel Likoria in Delphi with breakfast
- 4 nights at the 4* hotel Hotel Tolo Holidays in Tolo with breakfast
- 9 dinners included throughout
- Guided walking tour of Athens including the Acropolis, Ancient Agora, the Plaka Area, the Acropolis Museum and the Old Olympic Stadium
- Full day cruise to the beautiful Greek islands of Hydra, Poros & Aegina including lunch
- Visit to the Delphi Archaeological Site & Museum
- Visit to Ancient Corinth, Greece’s largest & richest city in Ancient Times
- Visit to the historic Naflion
- Free time in the pretty fishing village of Tolo
- A number of fascinating agricultural visits
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €225pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €350pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Price includes 1 standard piece of checked-in luggage
- Optional insurance available from €29pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply