Experience the best of Canadian agriculture and natural beauty on our tour to The Rockies & Vancouver. Join us on unique farm visits including bison, tillage and dairy, and enjoy the rare opportunity to attend the Olds Fall Classic livestock event. Explore the breathtaking Columbia Icefields the world famous Lake Louise and more. Don’t miss out on this incredible tour across Canada and The Rockies
Agricultural Tour of The Rockies and Vancouver
Tour Price per person from
Phone us on 01-8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Travel overnight by plane
Start the tour by flying to Vancouver from Dublin before flying to
Calgary. Arrive in Calgary and coach transfer to your hotel Downtown
Day 2 – Calgary
Enjoy breakfast and explore vibrant Calgary by coach. See iconic landmarks like Fort Calgary, Calgary Stampede, Eau Claire market, and the downtown district. Don’t miss the stunning 360-degree views from the highest observation deck in the world, located at the top of the Calgary Tower.
Day 3 – Travel to Canmore
Have breakfast and travel by coach to Canmore, this lovely town Nestled amidst craggy peaks like the iconic Three Sisters and Ha Ling Peak, Canmore offers a truly breathtaking setting for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers. Whether you’re a seasoned hiker or just looking for a scenic stroll, there are countless trails and viewpoints to discover in this incredible destination. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 4 – Full Day at Lake Louise
On this day you’ll visit Lake Louise. The turquoise blue waters of the lake are nothing short of magical, with their vibrant hues reflecting the clear blue skies above. But what truly makes this scene unforgettable is the reflection of the Victoria Glacier onto the lake, creating a mesmerizing spectacle that truly captures the quintessentially Canadian mountain scene.
Day 5 - Columbia icefields & The Crossing
Fuel up with breakfast at your hotel before embarking on a breathtaking journey along the Icefield Parkway. Marvel at over 100 ancient glaciers, cascading waterfalls, and turquoise lakes nestled in sweeping valleys. Don’t miss the unique Columbia Icefield Adventure, where you’ll ride massive Ice Explorers onto the Athabasca Glacier – one of the world’s largest non-polar ice fields. Along the way, make stops at Bow Lake, Crowfoot Glacier, and Peyto Lake before resting up at your hotel.
Day 6 – Glengary Bison Farm
Start your day with a delicious breakfast at your hotel before embarking on an exciting Bison Tour at Glengary Bison (weather permitting). Established in 1997, Glengary Bison is dedicated to producing top-quality bison for breeding and providing a unique and affordable red meat option for health-conscious consumers. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 7 - Farm visits & The Olds Fall Classic livestock event
Have breakfast and enjoy a local farm visit before we head to the Olds Fall Classic. The Olds Fall Classic is a regional livestock event that showcases the best in beef, dairy, sheep, and horse farming from the area. It’s more than just an event, it’s a celebration of community and fun. With so much to see and do, it’s sure to be an unforgettable experience. You’ll get the opportunity to witness the best of regional agriculture and connect with local farmers and fellow enthusiasts.
Day 8 – Farm visits
After the unforgettable experience of the Olds Fall Classic, we’ll continue our exploration of the area’s agriculture with a two day series of unique farm visits. From beef and dairy to tillage and more, you’ll have the opportunity to see and learn about the diverse farming practices in the region. Get ready for an eye-opening and informative journey through some of the most innovative and successful farms in the area.
Day 9 - Fly to Vancouver & city tour
After breakfast, you’ll have some free time to relax before we board our internal flight to Vancouver. When you arrive at Vancouver International Airport, your guide will be there to greet you. From there, you’ll embark on a sightseeing tour of Vancouver, designed to help you get your bearings and become familiar with this amazing city. Get ready to experience the best of Vancouver’s breathtaking scenery, fascinating history, and vibrant culture.
Day 10 - Frazer Valley & farm visits with guide
Today, you’ll be accompanied by your excellent guide as you travel east to the Frazer Valley. Along the way, you’ll witness the stunning landscapes of the Valley, home to the mighty Fraser River. You’ll also have the opportunity to visit some great farms in the area and experience all the wonders that the valleys have to offer.
Day 11 - Capilano mountain and Granville island/Market
Start your day with hotel breakfast, then visit Capilano Suspension Bridge – a 137m-long bridge over Capilano Canyon. Explore the Cliffwalk and Treetops Adventure, suspension bridges 30m above the forest floor. In the afternoon, tour Vancouver’s Stanley Park, Brockton Point’s Totem Pole Display, Canada Place, Gastown, and Granville Island’s public market. Finally, return to your hotel to relax.
Day 12 - Airport transfer
On this day you will bid farewell to Canada and transfer to the airport for your flight back to Dublin.
Day 13 - Travel Overnight
Travel by plane overnight and arrive in Dublin in the morning.
Our Price Includes
- Flights from Dublin to Calgary including taxes and charges
- Internal flight from Calgary to Vancouver including taxes and charges
- Return flights back to Dublin including taxes and charges
- Coach transfers throughout
- 2 nights in Calgary at the Residence Inn Downtown Calgary
- 2 nights in Canmore in at the Pocaterra Inn
- 1 night at The Crossing Resort
- 3 nights in Red Deer
- 3 nights in Vancouver
- 11 breakfasts throughout the tour
- 4 dinners throughout the tour
- Tour of the Columbia Icefield Glacier Adventure
- Access to the Glengary Bison Farm Tour
- Unique farm visits including: Bison, Dairy and Tillage farms
- Visit to the Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Full day tour of Lake Louise
- Professional and talented guides
- Price including all airport taxes & charges.
- Single Room supplement of €1100.00 on single rooms.
- Non refundable / non transferable deposit of €400pp required at time of booking.
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure.
- Price based on minimum of 30 paying.
- Extra Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary.
- Optional insurance available for a fee. City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel.
- Flights, hotel, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change.
- Booking terms & conditions apply