Alghero, Bosa & Santu Antine
Join us on this fantastic 8 day holiday to the picturesque island of Sardinia, situated off the west coast of Italy, and immerse yourself in the relaxing Mediterranean lifestyle!
Sardinia Island Getaway
8 Days / 7 Nights
Remember this is a sample itinerary and can be tailored to suit your group’s requirements!
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Need Help Booking?
Call 01 843 4734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business for 16 years
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Dublin to Sardinia
Depart Dublin for your direct flight to Alghero, Sardinia. On arrival, meet your professional tour manager and transfer to your hotel for check-in and your evening meal. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 2 – Alghero
Breakfast at your hotel. This morning the group will depart on a guided sightseeing tour of Alghero including the old town. This beautiful city originally served as a fortified port that protected the people of Sardinia from foreign invaders and is now one of the most popular destinations on the island. The tour includes visits to the Cathedral of Santa Maria, the Palazzo Carcassona and the Torre del Portal. Afterwards, the remainder of the day is free to have lunch and explore Alghero at your leisure. Return to the hotel in the early evening for dinner. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 – Stintino
Breakfast at your hotel. Departure for a morning excursion to Stintino. Return to Alghero for free time and shopping. Dinner at hotel and overnight. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 4 – Costa Smeralda
Breakfast at your hotel. Transfer to the stunning Costa Smeralda and visit Porto Rotondo, Porto Cervo and Baia Sardinia. In the afternoon enjoy free time to grab some lunch at a local restaurant of your choice and explore at your leisure before your return transfer in the early evening to your hotel for evening meal. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 5 – Free Day
Breakfast at your hotel. Today is free to spend at your leisure in Alghero before the evening meal at your hotel. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 6 – Bosa
Breakfast at your hotel. Today depart your hotel for a full day excursion to the colourful village of Bosa including a visit to the impressive necropolis of Santu Antine. Surrounded by beautiful, wild countryside, stunning beaches and coastline, Bosa has retained its ancient charm and Sardinian identity and has not suffered the over-development of many of the island’s beach destinations. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 7 – Free Day
Breakfast at your hotel. Today is a free day to spend at your leisure in Alghero before the evening meal at your hotel. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 8 – Departure
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Transfer to the airport for your return flight to Dublin.
- Return Ryanair flights from Dublin to Sardinia including taxes & charges
- Professional tour manager, local guides and executive coach transfers
- 7 nights at the 4* Hotel Punta Negra, located 10 minutes from the centre of Alghero, including breakfast and evening meal each day
- Half day guided tour of the former fortified city of Alghero including the old town, Santa Maria Cathedral and Palazzo Carcassona
- Half day excursion to visit to the beautiful coastal commune of Stintino
- Full day excursion to Costa Smeralda including visits to Porto Rotondo, Porto Cervo and Baia Sardinia
- Full day excursion to Bosa & Santu Antine
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €149pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Price includes 1 standard piece of checked-in luggage: 15 kgs
- Optional insurance available from €29pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
All tours & activities are subject to availability at time of booking