Join us on this fantastic 8 day holiday to the beautiful cycling region of Emilia Romagna in Italy. Accompanied by local cycling guides our tours include a variety of itineraries to suit all levels.
Cycling in Riccione
This is a sample itinerary that can be Tailor-Made for your Group
Phone us on 01-8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Dublin to Bologna
Fly from Dublin to Bologna. Transfer to your hotel in Riccione, in the beautiful cycling region of Emilia Romagna. Check-in, dinner and overnight.
Day 2 to 6 – Cycling
Breakfast at your hotel. Cycling tours accompanied by professional cycling guides with packed lunch included. We know that when you’re cycling it isn’t great to be left behind or to have to wait for those who aren’t as fit as you either! That’s why we always organise 5 groups for different preparation levels, each with a maximum of 15/18 cyclists. Cyclists can thus choose the right group for them, ensuring everyone gets the most fun from this great sport. Choose your favourite group for your bike holiday in Italy. Each group has its own professional cycling guide.
- GROUP 1: LA DOLCE VITA BIKE EXPERIENCE – Participants in the Bikeness® La Dolce Vita programmes use their bicycles to help them discover the territory with itineraries of circa 35km a day. That’s why we cycle in tranquillity, admiring the surrounding views and without worrying about the kilometre indicator, the average speed or the total distance covered uphill. Easy and fun trips during with plenty of time to take a break or a photo or have a coffee and lots of laughs. Naturally, we also tackle some climbs, but at our own pace.
- GROUP 2: CAPPUCCINO LIGHT – Itineraries of 55/90 km per day, average speed 17-19 km/h. For cyclists who are not so well-trained and enjoy climbing at a lower and less intensive speed. The distances are shorter and the average speed is moderate.
- GROUP 3: CAPPUCCINO – Itineraries of 70/100 km per day, average speed 20-22 km/h. For cyclists who not only love to cycle but also to enjoy nature and landscapes. Recommended for fairly well-trained cyclists.
- GROUP 4: CAPPUCCINO SUPER – Itineraries of 70/100 km per day. Driven by the same philosophy as the Cappuccino group, but a little more “sporty”. The same distance is covered but at an average speed of 23-25 km/h. Recommended for well-trained cyclists.
- GROUP 5: LIMONCINO – Itineraries of 90/120 km per day, average speed 26-28 km/h. For cyclists who love a challenge and want to suffer a little. Designed for sports enthusiasts or well-trained cyclists who have already covered between 2,000 and 2,500 km and want to really enjoy some of our great climbs.
If you are not going cycling you can spend the day at the hotel where there is a small pool, wellness centre and other activities. Riccione is a seaside resort and is one of the most popular destinations on the Adriatic Coastline of Northern Italy. The area offers an array of activities and attractions to enjoy at leisure. You can explore dozens of fashionable boutiques, cafes and bars and take in some warm sunshine on Riccione’s stunning beach, only a few minutes walk from the hotel. You could also book tours or excursions locally.
Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 7 – Depart
Breakfast at your hotel & check-out. Transfer to the airport for return flight to Dublin
- Return flights from Dublin to Bologna including airport taxes and charges
- Return executive coach transfers from the airport to your hotel
- 7 nights accommodation in a 3* Superior Dory, specialist cyclist hotel in Riccione
- Full board basis – breakfast, buffet on return from your cycle and evening meal daily
- 5 days guided cycling accompanied by professional cycling guides
- Various routes and distances options available
- Packed lunch for each cycle provided
- Daily briefings on the tours from the guide before you set off
Note: Bike Carriage is not included
- Ryanair currently charge €120 return for the carriage of a bicycle (subject to change)
- Bike Hire for 1 Week: Racing bikes- SCOTT CR1 Carbon €139 or SCOTT SPEEDSTER alloy €119
- Helmet Hire for 1 Week: €20
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €280pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Optional insurance available (terms & conditions apply)
- Bike carriage is not included – Bike Hire cost for the duration of tour: SCOTT CR1 Carbon €139 or SCOTT SPEEDSTER alloy €119. Helmet Hire for 1 Week: €20
- Local tourist tax of €1.50 per person per day, up to a maximum of 7 consecutive nights, applies (with an exemption for children aged under 14 years)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply