Pilgrimage to Fatima including day trip to Lisbon to celebrate feast day of St. Anthony
Millions of pilgrims have visited the sanctuary of Fatima in northern Portugal where Our Lady appeared to three shepherd children for six months in succession. Our Lady instructed them to tell the world her message: that mankind should show penance for their sins and pray the rosary every day. You will be based in Fatima for 5 nights and during your stay you will have a day trip to Lisbon to celebrate the Feast Day of St. Anthony with the locals
Pilgrimage to Fatima
Price to be advised
Want to book?
Phone us on 01-8434734
Depart Dublin to Lisbon and on arrival meet and greet and transfer to Fatima stopping en route in Santarem to celebrate Mass in the Church of the Eucharistic Miracle. Dinner followed by the Rosary at the Chapel of Apparitions.
After breakfast introductory walk of Fatima – Cova da Iria including the Esplanade, Basilica, Tombs of Francisco and Jacinta, Chapel of Apparitions, Adoration Chapel, Sacred Heart Monument and fountains. Celebrate Mass too. Dinner and overnight in Fatima.
Breakfast followed by visit to Aljustrel to see the homes of Francisco, Jacinta and Lucy and afterwards the locations of the Apparitions. Lunch. Afternoon some personal time to pray and reflect. Celebrate Mass in the Basilica of the Holy Trinity. Dinner and overnight in Fatima.
After breakfast walk the Stations of the Cross finishing at the Chapel of St. Stephen. Lunch. Afternoon at leisure. Celebrate Mass. Dinner in hotel.
Early morning departure to Lisbon to celebrate the feast day of St. Anthony, patron Saint of Portugal. Visit the Cathedral which houses the Saint’s baptismal font, see the Belem Quarter, Discoveries Monument, St. Jerome’s Monastery and Belem Tower. Return to Fatima for dinner and overnight.
Mass, breakfast and check out. Transfer to Lisbon airport for your return flight to Dublin
- Return direct flights Dublin – Lisbon
- 5 nights full board accommodation in the Hotel Santo Amaro (or similar) sharing twin room
- Transfer on arrival to your accommodation in Fatima
- Day excursion to Lisbon
- Full assistance of a representative
- Accompanied by a Spiritual director
Proposed accommodation (or similar) – 3 star hotel
Hotel Santo Amaro 3* is excellently located just a short walk from the Sanctuaries. All its 102 en suite rooms are tastefully decorated with TV and hairdryer. It has 2 restaurants and 2 bar/lounges and a coffee shop.
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement to be advised. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed.
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Optional insurance available from €40pp (terms & conditions apply)
- Flights, hotel, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Airline||From / To||Flt. No.||Depart / Land||Approx. Flt. Time|
|AerLingus||Dublin / Lisbon||EI 486||15:45 / 18:45||3h 00m|
|AerLingus||Lisbon / Dublin||EI 487||19:35 / 22:25||2h 50m|
All flight times are local and subject to change
Local Time in Lisbon
GMT is never adjusted backwards or forwards. Ireland is on GMT between mid-autumn & the beginning of spring. Daylight saving time (BST) is GMT+1.
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533