Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
Our 10 day pilgrimage will commence with a direct flight from Dublin to Tel Aviv taking just under 6 hours. You then begin your pilgrimage in Tiberias from where you will enjoy a boat trip on the Sea of Galilee and visit Nazareth, Cana, Mount Tabor and Capernaum. A drive through the Jordan Valley will take you to Bethlehem for 2 nights where you will visit the Church of the Nativity, see the Shepherds Fields and have an opportunity to actively engage with the Christians living there. Our final 3 nights will be spent in Jerusalem where you will visit the Old City including the Via Dolorosa, the Holy Sepulchre and Mount Zion. You will visit Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found and even have time for a dip in the Dead Sea.
Israel & The Holy Land
Price from €1850 pps
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Need help booking?
Call us on 01 8434734
Day 1 – Tuesday 13 October
Depart Dublin on overnight flight to Tel Aviv. On arrival meet and greet at the airport and transfer to Tiberias.
Day 2 – Wednesday 14 October
Early morning arrival at hotel. Check in and breakfast. Spend the morning resting. Lunch in hotel. Commence the afternoon with a boat trip on the Sea of Galilee followed by a visit to Magdala the ancient city on the shore of the Sea of Galilee. Afterwards return to Tiberias for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 – Thursday 15 October
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to the Mount of Beatitudes – site of the Sermon of the Mount. Continue to the Church of the Multiplication. Afterwards visit the Church of the Primacy of St. Peter (also known as Mensa Christi) and then Capernaum. Continue to Cana of Galilee – site of the First Miracle at the Wedding Feast. Dinner and overnight in Tiberias.
Day 4 – Friday 16 October
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Nazareth. Visit the Basilica of the Annunciation. See the Grotto and the home of the Holy Family and St. Joseph’s workshop. Drive to Mount Tabor scene of the Transfiguration and ascend the mountain by taxi. Return to Tiberias for dinner and overnight.
Day 5 – Saturday 17 October
Breakfast at hotel. Check out and drive to Jericho and stop at the sycamore tree associated with Zacchaeus, view the Mount of Temptation and the historic Walls of Jericho. Drive through the Wilderness of Judea bypassing the Inn of the Good Samaritan, to Bethany and visit the Tomb of Lazarus. Continue to Bethlehem for dinner and overnight.
Day 6 – Sunday 18 October
Breakfast at hotel. Visit the site of the Nativity, Manger Square, Milk Grotto and Grotto of St. Jerome. Visit the Shepherds Fields. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight in Bethlehem.
Day 7 – Monday 19 October
After breakfast and check-out, visit to the Church of St. John the Baptist, then visit Yad Vashem. Return via the Haas Promenade and enjoy the view of old and new Jerusalem. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 8 – Tuesday 20 October
Enter the old City and begin with visit to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Then to the Church of St. Ann and Pool of Bethesda. Continue to the Church of Flagellation, Lithostrotos and along the Via Dolorosa. Walk through the Jewish Quarter and the Cardo to the Temple Area. See the Western Wall. Afterwards visit the Tomb of King David on Mount Zion, the Upper Room, the Dormition Abbey and St. Peter in Gallicantu. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 9 – Wednesday 21 October
Breakfast at hotel. See the Dome of the Ascension and visit the Church of Pater Noster. Walk along the Palm Sunday road to Dominus Flevit. Afterwards continue to the Jordan river for renewal of Baptismal vows. Continue along the shores of the Dead Sea to Qumran – site of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Lunch break and relaxation at the Dead Sea. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 10 – Thursday 22 October
Breakfast at hotel and check out. Transfer to Ben Gurion Airport in time for your return flight to Dublin.
- Return direct flights Dublin – Tel Aviv
- Accommodation in 4 star hotels (twin sharing) (4 nights Tiberias/2 nights Bethlehem /3 nights Jerusalem)
- Dinner, bed and breakfast throughout
- Transfers and coaching as per programme
- Services of an English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Entrance fees where applicable
- Whispers (audio headsets)
- Porterage at airport and hotels
Proposed accommodation (or similar) – 4 star hotels
Royal Plaza Hotel, Tiberias, Manger Square Hotel, Bethlehem and Yehuda Hotel, Jerusalem
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €657. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed.
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Optional insurance available from €40pp (terms & conditions apply)
- Flights, hotel, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Airline||From / To||Flt. No.||Depart / Land||Approx. Flt. Time|
|EL AL||Dublin / Tel Aviv||EI 474||21.30 / 05.10*||7h 10m|
|EL AL||Tel Aviv / Dublin||EI 475||16.15 / 20.15||7h 00m|
*next day arrival
All flight times are local and subject to change
Local Time in Tel Aviv
GMT is never adjusted backwards or forwards. Ireland is on GMT between mid-autumn & the beginning of spring. Daylight saving time (BST) is GMT+1.
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business for 16 years
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533