Discover ancient sites, unique treasures and glorious architecture on this wonderful 10-day holiday as we visit Athens, Delphi, Corinth and the stunning Greek Coast.
Fly from Dublin to Athens where you will meet your guide. Transfer, dinner overnight at your hotel in Athens.
Day 2 – Athens
Breakfast at your hotel. Depart for a tour of Athens including visits to the Ancient Acropolis, Agora and the beautiful Plaka Area. After lunch visit the Acropolis Museum. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 – Athens
Breakfast at your hotel. Today enjoy visits to more key sites in Athens including a visit to the fascinating National Archaeological Museum, a stop at Styntagma Square to watch the change of guards at the Parliament building and the old Olympic Stadium where the first modern games were held in 1896. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 4 – Greek Islands of Hydra, Poros & Egina
Breakfast at your hotel & transfer to Piraeus Port for a full day cruise to the stunning Greek Islands of Hydra, Poros & Egina including lunch on board. Each of these picturesque islands are perfect for sightseeing, taking a relaxing stroll along the beach or sampling the local cuisine in one of the many cafes & bars. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 5 – Athens to Delphi
Breakfast at your hotel & checkout. Transfer to Delphi by coach (approx. 3 hrs) including lunch break on the way. Check in, dinner and overnight at your hotel in Delphi.
Day 6 – Delphi
Breakfast at your hotel and visit to Delphi Archaeological site & Museum. This ancient archaeological site is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and dates back to around the 6th Century. Some of the most recognised monuments of the site include: The Temple of Apollo, Delphi Theatre, The Stadium and the Castalian Spring. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 7 – Mycenae and Epidaurus
Breakfast at your hotel and check out for your transfer to Tolo. En route enjoy visits to Mycenae and Epidaurus. Check in, dinner & overnight at your hotel in Tolo.
Day 8 – Free Day in Tolo
Breakfast at your hotel. Today enjoy free time to explore your surroundings at leisure in Tolo or visit the town of Nafplion. This former fishing village has transformed over the years and it now a very popular destination for visitors from across the world. Take advantage of the many beaches available or sample the local lifestyle in the many cafes & bars nearby. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 9 – Free Day in Tolo
Breakfast at your hotel. Today enjoy free time to explore your surroundings at leisure in Tolo. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 10 – Departure
Breakfast at your hotel. Visit to the Ancient Corinth. Transfer to the airport and return home.
- Return flights from Dublin to Athens including airline taxes & charges
- Professional English speaking tour guides & executive coach transfers throughout
- 4 nights at the 4* Hotel Stanley with breakfasts & 3 dinners (or similar)
- 2 nights at the 4* Hotel Anemolia / Arachova with breakfasts & 1 dinner (or similar)
- 3 nights at 4* Hotel Tolo Holiday in Tolo with breakfasts & 3 dinners (or similar)
- Two days exploring Athens with visits to the Acropolis, Ancient Agora, the Plaka, the Acropolis Museum, the Old Olympic Stadium, Syntagma Square and the fascinating National Archaeological Museum
- Full day cruise to the beautiful Greek islands of Hydra, Poros & Aegina including lunch
- Visit to the Delphi Archaeological Site & Museum, once considered by Ancient Greeks as the centre of the world
- Guided tour of the impressive Epidaurus Theatre and Mycenae archaeological site
- Free time to explore the pretty fishing village of Tolo or visit the town of Nafplion
- Visit to Ancient Corinth, once Greece’s largest city and richest port
- Free time to relax, sightsee and shop at your leisure.
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €235pp. A limited number of single rooms are available. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary
- Non refundable / non transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Optional insurance available from €29pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City tax is not included in the above rates. In the 4 stars hotels the current 2019 price is EURO 3 per room per night and it is paid by the clients directly at the hotels prior check out
- Flights, hotels, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Airline||From / To||Flt. No.||Depart / Land||Approx. Flt. Time|
|Ryanair||Athens / Dublin||TBA||TBA||4h 10m|
All flight times are local and subject to change
Local Time in Athens
GMT is never adjusted backwards or forwards. Ireland is on GMT between mid-autumn & the beginning of spring. Daylight saving time (BST) is GMT+1.
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business for 16 years
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533