Cu Chi Tunnels, Mekong Delta & Angkor Wat Join us for 14 incredible days in Vietnam & Cambodia and discover the distinct history and culture of these amazing countries. A truly unforgettable holiday!
Day 1 – Dublin to VietnamDepart Dublin for Vietnam with 1 stop en route.
Day 2 – Ho Chi Minh CityArrive at Ho Chi Minh Airport and meet your Tour Manager for transfer by executive coach to your hotel. Evening meal at your hotel included. Overnight at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 3 – Ho Chi Minh CityBreakfast at your hotel. Today enjoy a sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh. Visit Rue Catinat, the heart of old colonial Saigon. Afterwards, tour the Reunification Palace and the War Remnants Museum. Lunch in a local restaurant is included. Following lunch, explore the fascinating and vibrant area known as Chinatown, Thien Hau Pagoda and the Ben Thanh Markets. Evening meal at own expense. Overnight at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 4 – Cu Chi TunnelsBreakfast at your hotel. This morning we will leave the city by private vehicle to visit the amazing tunnel network of Cu Chi. This incredible system, covering almost 250km in length was shelter to over 16,000 Vietcong guerrillas during the wars. Initially started in 1948 to provide shelter against the French air and ground sweeps, the network went on to serve as communication routes, storage facilities, hospitals and living quarters for Vietnamese fighters throughout the American war. If you are interested (and game) you can even descend into the tunnels to learn more about the harsh conditions faced by Vietcong guerrillas who lived there. Lunch in a local restaurant is included. After lunch, transfer back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh and free at your leisure in the afternoon. Evening meal at own expense. Overnight at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5 – Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Be – Can ThoBreakfast at your hotel and check out. Travel from Ho Chi Minh to Cai Be where you will board a traditional wooden boat, stylishly fitted out with bamboo chairs and lounging cushions to tour the colourful floating market of Cai Be, afterwards visiting a historic Mandarin house dating from the 19th century. Lunch in a local restaurant is included. After lunch, continue to Phu An hamlet passing by the beautiful Cai Be church. Visit local home factories to see how rice paste is made. Travel from Ba Bon Bridge to check into your hotel in Can Tho. Evening meal at your hotel is included. Overnight at your hotel in Can Tho
Day 6 – Cai Nong – Cai Rang – Chau DocBreakfast at your hotel and check out. Drive to the boat pier, where you will travel in a small motorboat on Cai Nong canal to visit the floating market of Cai Rang. You will be surprised by the huge variety of products sold at the market, from the well-known fruits like mangos and bananas, to the most exotic ones like mangosteens, star apples, or the sweetened longans and the pungent durians. Following the activity of the market, you will then enter the labyrinth of the channels and streams surrounding Can Tho, and from the boat, you can observe resident daily life on the river. Lunch at own expense. Continue onto Chau Doc and check-in to your hotel. Evening meal at your hotel is included. Overnight at your hotel in Chau Doc
Day 7 – Chau Doc SightseeingBreakfast at your hotel. Visit to Chau Doc – an excursion by boat to the floating villages. Explore bustling river life around Chau Doc, visiting the Floating Villages, whose inhabitants live and work all their lives on the river. Stop at one of the typical houses, and see how they raise fish in nets directly under the house itself. Continue to the distinctive Cham Village, on the other side of the river, with its thriving Muslim community. Lunch is included today. Following lunch, continue by coach to Tra Su Cajuput Forest where you will have a chance to walk (or row boat a boat) and enjoy the beauty of wild Cajuput Forest and to witness various species of birds and egrets hovering in the sky and perching on the treetops. The green trees, dark water and voice of birds in harmony with nature makes the trip not only worthwhile but unforgettable. Return to your hotel in the late afternoon. Evening meal at own expense. Overnight at your hotel in Chau Doc
Day 8 – Chau Doc – Phnom PenhBreakfast at your hotel and check out. After breakfast board the BLUE CRUISER Speedboat from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh. On arrival at around noon time, check-in your hotel where you will have some free time to have lunch at your own expense. In the afternoon, visit the elegant National Museum and visit Wat Phnom the birth place of the capital. Evening meal at a local restaurant is included. Overnight at your hotel in Phnom Penh
Day 9 – Phnom Penh SightseeingBreakfast at your hotel. Enjoy a guided tour of Phnom Penh including the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda, the official residence of King Norodom Sihamoni. Learn about a chapter from Cambodia’s more recent past at the Museum of Genocide, a memorial to the thousands of victims that passed through these doors. Lunch is included today. Following lunch, travel outside Phnom Penh to the Killing Fields of Pol Pot’s regime. If time allows you will be brought to visit the Central market (a splendid architecture of colonial style built in 1937; where a lot of antiques, souvenir and clothes can be found). Evening meal at own expense. Overnight at your hotel in Phnom Penh
Day 10 – Phnom Penh – Siem Reap – Rolous TemplesBreakfast at your hotel and check out. Fly from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap. Lunch at your own expense. Transfer by coach to the wonderful Roluos Group Temples. These Temples comprise of the three oldest temples during the 600-year Angkorian Period: Preah Ko, Bakong, Lolei. Roluos was established by King Jayavarman II as a capital of Khmer civilization and remained as the capital during the reign of his three successors. The three temples share similar architectural features – they are made up of square-shaped brick towers, and have arched gateways built as entrances to courtyards. Evening meal at the famous Chanrey Tree Restaurant is included. Overnight at your hotel in Siem Reap
Day 11 – Angkor Thom & Angkor WatBreakfast at your hotel. Visit the ancient fortified city of Angkor Thom, covering an area of 10 square km and enclosed by a wall and wide moate. This area includes the Terrace of the Elephants, the Terrace of the Leper Kings, the Royal Enclosure, and mysterious Bayon Temple before exploring the crowning jewel of Khmer architecture, Angkor Wat. The largest, best preserved, and most religiously significant of the Angkor temples, Angkor impresses visitors both by its sheer scale and beautifully proportioned layout, as well as the delicate artistry of its carvings. Lunch and Evening meal at own expense. Overnight at your hotel in Siem Reap
Day 12 – Free DayBreakfast at your hotel. Spend the day free at leisure to discover Siem Reap. Lunch and Evening meal at own expense. Overnight at your hotel in Siem Reap
Day 13 – Siem Reap to Ho Chi MinhBreakfast at your hotel and check out. Free time at leisure until you’re transferred to airport for return flight to Ho Chi Minh City. (Departure time will be advised locally)
Day 14 – Arrive HomeConnect with your flight at the intermediate airport and onward to Dublin. Arrive home.
- Return flights from Dublin to Ho Chi Minh including taxes & charges
- Internal flights from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap and Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh including taxes & charges
- Professional tour manager and executive coach transfers throughout
- 3 nights accommodation in 5* Grand Saigon Hotel in Ho Chi Minh with breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in 4* Victoria Can Tho Hotel in Can Tho with breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation in 4* Victoria Chau Doc Hotel in Chau Doc with breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation in 4* SUN & MOON in Phnom Penh with breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation in 5* Borei Angkor Resort & Spa in Siem Reap with breakfast
- 5 evening meals and 5 lunches included
- Guided sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh including Cholon (Chinatown) and Ben Thanh Market.
- Visit to Cu Chi tunnels
- Travel by traditional boat through the Mekong Delta to the colourful floating market of Cai Be
- Visit to the vibrant floating villages of Chau Doc including markets and traditional house visit.
- Guided tour of Phnom Penh including the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda
- Visit to the tragic Killing Fields of Pol Pot’s Khmer Rouge
- Visit to the remarkable temples of Angkor including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat and Roluos
- Free time for sightseeing and shopping of your own choice
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €650pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €350pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Price includes 1 standard piece of checked-in luggage
- Optional insurance available from €57pp (terms & conditions apply
- Irish Passport holders require a visa for this holiday. A cost applies and details will be sent after booking. Non-Irish passport holders please contact us for further information.
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, hotel, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Airline||From / To||Flt. No.||Depart / Land||Approx. Flt. Time|
|Qatar Airways||Dublin / Doha||QR 018||15:20 / 00:25+1||7h 32m|
|Qatar Airways||Doha/ Ho Chi Minh||QR 970||02:20 / 13:55||6h 52m|
|Qatar Airways||Ho Chi Minh / Doha||QR 971||19:15 / 23:55||7h 30m|
|Qatar Airways||Doha / Dublin||QR 019||
01:15 / 06:20
Local Time in Vietnam
GMT is never adjusted backwards or forwards. Ireland is on GMT between mid-autumn & the beginning of spring. Daylight saving time (BST) is GMT+1.
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533