Penang, Cameron Highlands, Kuala Lumpur, Borneo & Kota Kinabalu
Explore the buzzing cities, idyllic islands, exotic ports and lush highlands on this 15 day tour to Malaysia. Escape to the tropical island paradise of luscious Langkawi. Venture through tropical jungles in search of wildlife in Borneo or challenge yourself with a trek to the magnificent Mount Kinabalu.
15 Days / 14 Nights
From €2099 pps
Select available date to book this holiday. Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Want to book?
Phone us on 01-8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Depart Dublin for Penang. Overnight on flight.
On arrival in Penang, transfer to your hotel for check-in.
After breakfast, discover George town’s UNESCO heritage sites, traditional trades; drive past Fort Cornwallis, the Esplanade old Town Hall, Kuan Yin Temple, the Hindu temple and the Kapitan
Keling Mosque. Visit the majestic & ornate Khoo Clan Ancestral House. Later visit Thai temple of Wat Chayamangkalaram. Return to hotel for overnight.
Breakfast at your hotel. Today go on a tour of Penang Hill & the Habitat. Ascend the majestic Penang Hill by funicular train to enjoy a panoramic view of the island. A few minutes’ walk from
the Penang Hill Funicular Railway marks the start the Habitat nature trail. Lunch and return to hotel and rest of the day at leisure.
Breakfast & check-out. Depart for Cameron Highlands known for its tea plantations and cool temperatures. After lunch visit the local market place, strawberry farm and butterfly centre.
Afterwards, you will transfer to hotel for check-in & overnight.
Breakfast & check-out. Depart for Kuala Lumpur, stop at Batu Cave enroute. Check-in at your hotel and then continue your tour with visits to the Sri Mahamariamman Temple, Open Air
Bazaar of Chinatown before finishing with a traditional Malay Dinner accompanied by a Cultural Show. Return to the hotel for overnight.
Early Breakfast and depart for day trip to Melaka. It offers a unique experience with a rich historical and cultural background from previous Portuguese, Dutch and British rule. Visit St Peter’s Church, Porta De Santiago and the ruins of St Paul’s Church, Dutch Administration office, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple & Jonker Street. Try Peranakan Cuisine for lunch and then return to Kuala Lumpur for rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel & check-out. Today admire the architectural brilliance and landscapes of Kuala Lumpur City. See the National Monument, King’s Palace, National Museum, Independence Square, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, and Kuala Lumpur City Gallery and Petronas Twin Towers or National Mosque. Later depart for your domestic flight to Sandakan. On arrival, transfer to the hotel for check-in. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast visit the Sepilok Orang-Utan Rehabilitation Centre where orphaned and injured Orang-Utan are brought to Sepilok. Continue to Borneon to visit the Sun Bear Conservation Centre and witness the effort to provide for the care, rehabilitation of orphaned and sun bears. After lunch continue on to Labuk Bay to spot the monkeys native to Borneo. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel & day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, depart for Sandakan Airport for domestic flight to Kota Kinabalu. On arrival proceed for a tour of the city highlights including the Atkinson. Later depart for the unique cultural village of Sabah. Continue on to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu. Check-in & overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, depart for a day trip to Kinabalu Park. Make a brief stop at Nabalu Market. Lunch at local restaurant. Later visit the Poring Hot Spring. There are Japanese baths where visitors
can soak themselves and let the invigorating sulphurous water stimulate the body. Return to your hotel for overnight.
Breakfast at your hotel. Enjoy the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel & check-out. Transfer to Kuala Lumpur International Airport for your return flight to Dublin via Doha.
Arrive in Dublin.
- Flights from Dublin to Penang & Kuala Lumpur with Qatar Airways via Doha
- Professional English speaking tour manager & executive coach transfers
- 3 nights in the 4* Holiday Inn Resort in Penang with breakfast or similar
- 1 night in the 4* Strawberry Park Resort in Cameron Highlands with breakfast or similar
- 2 nights in the 4* Concorde Hotel in Kuala Lumpur with breakfast or similar
- 3 nights in the 4* Four Point by Sheraton in Sandakan with breakfast or similar
- 3 nights in the Nexus Resort in Borneo with breakfast or similar
- 6 lunches, 1 dinner plus 1 evening refreshment
- Guided sightseeing tour of Penang inclusing Georgetown’s UNESCO heritage sites & Penang Hill
- Guided sightseeing tour of the Cameron Highlands
- Visits to Batu Cave, Sri Mahamariamman Temple & Open Air Bazaar
- Guided sightseeing tour of Kuala Lumpur
- Tour of Sandakan including Orang-Utan & Bornean Sun Bear Rehabilitation Centres
- Guided sightseeing tour of Kota Kinabalu & Poring Hot Spring
- Free time for shopping & sight seeing at your leisure
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement from €649pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €350pp required at time of booking
- Irish Passport holders require a visa for this holiday. A cost applies (currently US$ 52.00) and details will be sent after booking. Non-Irish passport holders please contact us for further information
- Price includes 1 standard piece of checked-in luggage
- Optional insurance available from €57pp (terms & conditions apply)
- Irish Passport holders require a visa for this holiday. A cost applies and details will be sent after booking. Non-Irish passport holders please contact us for further information.
- Price does not include tourism tax, Penang local fees, camera fees. Prices are exclusive of Malaysia Tourism Tax of MYR10.00 (effective 1st September 2017) and local council taxes in Melaka Heritage – MYR2.00, Penang – MYR3.00, Langkawi – MYR3.00-MYR7.00 (subject to hotel star rating) & Kota Bahru – MYR3.00. Amount is payable directly at hotel upon check-in in per room per night.”
- Flights, hotel, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Airline||From / To||Depart / Land||Approx. Flt. Time|
|Qatar Airways||Dublin / Doha||15:10/00:20+1||7h 10m|
|Qatar Airways||Doha / Penang||02:25/15:00||7h 55m|
|Qatar Airways||Kuala Lumpur / Doha||20:50/23:15||7h 20m|
|Qatar Airways||Doha / Dublin||
All flight times are local and subject to change