Including City Tour
Experience the unique and charming atmosphere of Krakow’s Christmas Markets. This fantastic 3-day escorted holiday includes guided city tour plus free time to explore your surroundings.
Krakow Christmas Markets 2021
3 Days / 2 Nights
Want to book?
Phone us on 01-8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Dublin to Krakow
On your arrival in Krakow Airport, meet your coach and transfer to your hotel for check in. Afternoon and evening at leisure to enjoy the Christmas Markets and soak up the Christmas atmosphere. Krakow’s old town centre makes for a picturesque setting for the Christmas market. The stalls offer a large variety of gifts such as woollen clothes, local handicrafts and traditional delicacies. Keep an eye out for free entertainment provided by children ensembles and village artists performing carols! Overnight at your hotel.
Day 2 – Krakow City Tour
Breakfast at your hotel. At noon meet your guide for a 4 hour walking city tour of Krakow, Poland’s second largest city and former capital. This city is famed for its mythical atmosphere. It is bursting with attractive boulevards, soaring churches, sprawling parks, impressive Jewish heritage sights and thought-provoking museums. Krakow’s appeal lies in its harmonious blend of the past and present. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 – Depart
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Morning at leisure. Transfer to the airport for your return flight to Dublin.
- Return flights from Dublin to Krakow
- Executive airport coach transfers
- 2 nights in centrally located 4* hotel in Krakow Old Town with breakfast
- Guided tour of Krakow
- Free time for shopping and relaxation
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €60pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary
- Optional insurance available from €24pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, hotel, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
Airline From / To Flt. No. Depart / Land Approx. Flt. Time Ryanair Dublin/Krakow 09:55/13:45 Ryanair Krakow/Dublin 15:35/17:45
All flight times are local and subject to change
GMT is never adjusted backwards or forwards. Ireland is on GMT between mid-autumn & the beginning of spring. Daylight saving time (BST) is GMT+1.