Experience tulip flower fields of Holland.
Wander around one of the most beautiful gardens in Europe during your Keukenhof Tour. Keukenhof, also known as the Garden of Europe, is one of the world’s largest flower gardens, situated in the town of Lisse, in the Netherlands. According to the official website, Keukenhof Park covers an area of 32 hectares and approximately 7 million flower bulbs are planted in the gardens annually.
Price from €1299 pps
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Need help booking?
Call us on 01 8434734
Day 1 – Dublin to Amsterdam
Depart Dublin for Amsterdam. On arrival you will have a coach transfer to the city centre. You will have a guided walk to explore Amsterdam. Free time for lunch. Later depart for a canal cruise. Transfer to your hotel for check-in, dinner & overnight.
Day 2 – Leiden-Lisse
After breakfast, depart for a full day visit to Leiden-Lisse. Walk around Keukonhof. With 7 million flower bulbs planted every year across 79 acres (32 hectares), Keukenhof Gardens is a colorful sea of 800 varieties of tulips and other spring flowers, attracting visitors from around the globe who want to see the Netherlands’ iconic tulip fields. More than 9 miles (15 km) of footpaths provide space to stroll around the park, take photos of flowers in bloom, and enjoy this favorite Holland tradition. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 – Leiden-Province of Flevoland
Breakfast at the hotel. Today depart for a full day visit to Leiden-Province of Flevoland to see tulip/bulb flower fields. Free time to explore the flower fields. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 4 – Leiden-Aalsmeer
Breakfast at your hote. Very early transfer Leiden-Aalsmeer to visit Co-operative Flower Auction FloraHolland. Later transfer to transfer to Aalsmeer-Amstelveen to visit Garden Center Het Oosten, Amstelveen. FLunch at your own expense. Later transfer to Amsterdam for some free time to explore the city on your rown. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 5 – Departure
Breakfast at your hotel & check-out. Enjoy some free time before transferring to the airport for your flight home.
- Return Aer Lingus or Ryanair flight from Dublin to Amsterdam
- Executive coach transfers
- Professional Tour Manager
- 4 nights in 3* star hotel in Leiden (Tulip Inn Leiden Centre or similar) with breakfast
- 10kg hand luggage per person
- 2 evening meals
- Plenty of free time to relax and explore this beautiful region
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €295. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed.
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Optional insurance available from €29pp (terms & conditions apply)
- Flights, hotel, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Airline||From / To||Flt. No.||Depart / Land||Approx. Flt. Time|
|Ryanair||Dublin / Amsterdam||
|11:05 / 13:45||1h 35m|
|Ryanair||Amsterdam / Dublin||
|22:05 / 22:45||1h 45m|
*next day arrival
All flight times are local and subject to change
Local Time in Amsterdam
GMT is never adjusted backwards or forwards. Ireland is on GMT between mid-autumn & the beginning of spring. Daylight saving time (BST) is GMT+1.
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business for 16 years
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533