Including City Tour
Experience the fable-like and charming atmosphere of Gdansk’s Christmas Markets. This fantastic 4-day escorted holiday includes guided city tour plus free time to explore your surroundings.
Gdansk Christmas Markets
4 Days / 3 Nights
From €479 pps
Select available date to book this holiday. Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Need help booking?
Call us on 01 8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business for 16 years
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Dublin to Gdansk
On your arrival in Gdansk, meet your coach and transfer to your hotel for check in and evening meal (at your own expense). Overnight at your hotel.
Day 2 – Gdansk City Tour
Breakfast at your hotel. Enjoy a panoramic city tour of Gdansk. Admire the Gothic, Renaissance, and Mannerist architecture of Gdansk on a tour of its compact Old Town. Experience the unique character, history, and atmosphere of one of Poland and Europe’s most beautiful city centres. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 – Free Time
Breakfast at your hotel. Free day to relax & unwind. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 4 – Depart
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Transfer to the airport for your return flight to Dublin.
Things to do in Gdansk:
Solidarity Shipyard Museum: The European Solidarity Centre is a museum and library in Gdańsk. It offers great views of the former Gdańsk Lenin Shipyard, the Old Town as well as the Main City of Gdańsk.
Church of Solidarity St. Bridget: Founded over 700 years ago, St Bridget’s was reduced to medieval brick dust in 1945, and until 1970 only the outer walls were left standing. Thatcher, Reagan, Bush & Pope all were there.
Malbork Castle: Take a day trip to the biggest castle in the world. it occupies a whopping 143,591 square meters.
Old Town: A bit like a small Temple Var, the old town of Gdansk has a lively night scene. One of the attractions is a big ferris wheel.
Restaurants: Check out some great restaurants nearby. The prices 30-40% lower than home.
- Return flights from Dublin to Gdansk
- Professional tour manager & executive coach transfers
- 3 nights 4* Qubus Hotel with breakfast
- Guided tour of Gdansk
- Free time for shopping and relaxation
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €175pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary
- Optional insurance available from €24pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, hotel, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
Airline From / To Flt. No. Depart / Land Approx. Flt. Time Ryanair Dublin / Gdansk FR1908 12:40/16:25 2h 55m Ryanair Gdansk / Dublin FR1909 16:00/17:55 2h 55m
All flight times are local and subject to change
GMT is never adjusted backwards or forwards. Ireland is on GMT between mid-autumn & the beginning of spring. Daylight saving time (BST) is GMT+1.