Explore the unique charm of the Baltics in 9 incredible days. Join us on a tour of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia to discover the centuries-old culture, beautiful architecture and breath-taking landscapes.
Day 1 – Dublin to Vilnius
Depart Dublin for Vilnius. On arrival in Vilnius Airport meet your professional tour manager and transfer to your hotel for check-in. Overnight at your hotel in Vilnius.
Day 2 – Vilnius & Trakai Castle
Breakfast at your hotel. This morning there will be a fully guided city tour of Vilnius – the capital of Lithuania. It is a bustling city with one of the oldest and most charming Old Towns in Europe. The splendid architectural blend of Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque styles makes this a wonderful city to explore. You will visit Old town, Cathedral, pass by Gediminas Avenue, the Parliament and President’s Palace, Vilnius University and Town Hall, St. Anna’s Church – a gem of Gothic architecture, Gates of Dawn and St. Peter-Paul Church. Lunch at your own expense. Later in the afternoon, tour Trakai – the former capital of Lithuania situated on an island in the middle of a lake. Explore the island and the Peninsula Castles before returning to Vilnius. Evening meal at own expense. Overnight at your hotel in Vilnius.
Day 3 – KGB Museum
Breakfast at your hotel. Today visit KGB – The Museum of Genocide Victims in Vilinus. For Lithuanians, the KGB Museum symbolises the 50-year-long Soviet occupation. During World War II it was the site of Gestapo headquarters and later of the KGB. It is the only one of its kind museums in former Soviet Union and presents historical documents about the forms of physical and spiritual genocide against Lithuanian people, the ways and extent of the resistance against the Soviet regime. Afternoon at leisure. Evening meal at your hotel included. Overnight at your hotel in Vilnius.
Day 4 – Šiauliai & Rundale Palace
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. This morning we will leave the city to visit the amazing Hill of Crosses near Šiauliai. Hundreds of thousands of crosses that represent Christian devotion and a memorial to Lithuanian national identity stand upon a small hill. Continue to Rundale Palace. Considered the most magnificent masterpiece of baroque architecture in the Baltic States, it boasts of authentic 18th century furniture, paintings and beautiful French-style park. Continue to Riga. Evening meal at own expense. Overnight at your hotel in Riga.
Day 5 – Riga
Breakfast at your hotel and check out. Today enjoy a morning tour of Riga – the capital of Latvia by an architectural historian highlighting the details of the city’s finest facades. Discover the medieval Hanseatic town, visit St. Peter’s Cathedral for the best views in the city, Riga castle and its three wonderful museums, Dome Cathedral houses one of the world’s largest pipe organs, and the old Guild houses. Riga boasts of Europe’s greatest concentration of jugendstil (German Art Nouveau) buildings. Lunch at your own expense. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner at your hotel included. Overnight at your hotel in Riga.
Day 6 – Gauja National Park, Turaida & Parnu
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Today visit the beautiful Gauja National Park. Visit the town of Sigulda, often called the Latvian Switzerland in the National Park. It is considered one of the most picturesque towns in Latvia and is famous for its bob-sleigh track and the down-hill skiing routes. You will then visit the ruins of Crusader Castle and get to experience of the Middle Ages, a time of romantic legends, castles and heroes. Then take the coach down to the river valley and the walk to the sandstone grottoes on the ancient river bank. Later visit the Turaida Museum Reserve. Explore Turaida church, a wooden church built by local craftsmen plus the legendary tomb of Roze, the girl who sacrificed herself for love and “Folk Song Garden” dedicated to Latvian folk songs. Your next stop is Parnu. Enjoy its parks and 19th century shopping streets before continuing on to Tallinn. Check-in to your hotel. Evening meal at your hotel is included. Overnight at your hotel in Tallinn.
Day 7 – Tallinn
Breakfast at your hotel. Today, tour the picturesque old city of Tallinn – the capital of Estonia. You will visit Old Town with its quaint narrow streets and beautiful merchants’ houses exemplifying the best of Gothic architecture. The tour also includes Toompea Castle, the 13th century Dome church, the 19th century Russian orthodox Cathedral of Alexander Nevskij, the 15th century town Hall square, the Old Guild built to celebrate Tallinn’s membership in the Hanseatic League, and St. Olaf’s church. See the suburbs of Tallinn and Song Festival Grounds, St Brigitte’s monastery and Pirita area. Enjoy some free time for shopping and sightseeing of your choice. Evening meal at own expense. Overnight at your hotel in Tallinn.
Day 8 – Free Day or Optional Visit to Helsinki (Return ferry & local guide €70pp)
Breakfast at your hotel. Today, enjoy some free time for shopping and sightseeing of your choice. Or take an optional visit to Helsinki, capital of Finland. City tour by bus and walking tour of Helsinki includes most interesting sights: the Government Palace, main buildings of the University of Helsinki, Finlandia hall, 19th century Cathedral, market square, the oldest existing church in Helsinki. Evening meal at own expense. Overnight at your hotel in Tallinn.
Day 9 – Tallinn to Dublin
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Transfer to the airport for your return flight to Dublin.
- Flights from Dublin to Vilnius and Tallinn To Dublin with Ryanair including taxes & charges
- Professional tour manager and executive coach transfers throughout
- 3 nights accommodation in 3* Comfort Hotel LT in Vilnius with breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation in 4* Tallink Hotel in Riga with breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation in 4* L’ermitage in Tallinn with breakfast
- For Sep departure 3 nights accommodation in 4* Tallink City Hotel in Tallinn with breakfast
- 3 evening meals included
- Guided sightseeing tour of Vilnius and Trakai Castle
- Guided sightseeing tour of National Park of the Curonian Spit
- Visit to the KGB Museum – The Museum of Genocide Victims
- Visit to the Lithuanian national pilgrimage center Hill of Crosses near Sauliai
- Visit to the magnificent masterpiece of baroque architecture Rundale Palace
- Guided sightseeing tour of Riga
- Visit to the picturesque Gauja National Park including ruins of Crusader Castle, Kropotkin’s Palace and the historical Turaida Museum Reserve
- Visit to the beautiful resort town of Pärnu
- Guided sightseeing tour of Tallinn
- Free time for sightseeing and shopping of your own choice.
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €350pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary.
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Optional insurance available from €29pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, hotels, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Airline||From / To||Flt. No.||Depart / Land||Approx. Flt. Time|
|Ryanair||Dublin / Vilnius||FR 7148||17:30 / 22:45||3h 15m|
|Ryanair||Tallinn / Dublin||FR 1797||15:00 / 16:15||3h 15 m|
All flight times are local and subject to change
Local Time in Riga
GMT is never adjusted backwards or forwards. Ireland is on GMT between mid-autumn & the beginning of spring. Daylight saving time (BST) is GMT+1.
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533