Split, Trogir, Sarajevo, Srebrenica, Mostar & Dubrovnik
Explore Croatia and Bosnia & Herzegovina on this 8-day escorted tour to the Balkans. Discover the the beautiful Kravice Waterfalls, charming Mostar, and historic Sarajevo while witnessing stunning coastal scenery, exploring ancient walled cities, and beauty of Dubrovnik and Split.
Day 1 – Dublin to Split
Arrive at Split airport and meet your local guide for transfer to your hotel in Split. Late dinner, check in & overnight at your hotel.
Day 2 – Split & Trogir
Breakfast at your hotel. Start your sightseeing tour of Split including the Cathedral and Diokletian Cellars. Free time for lunch at your own expense. Continue for afternoon tour of Trogir including Trogr Cathedral. In the evening return to your hotel. Dinner & overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 – Park Blidinje & Sarajevo
Breakfast at your hotel. Check out and departure from Split to Bosnia & Herzegovina. On our way to Sarajevo we stop at one of most beautiful Nature Reservoirs of Bosnia – the Blidinje Nature Park. Take a walk in the village of Blidinje and free time for lunch. Then continue on to Sarajevo. Check-in to your hotel in Sarajevo. Later enjoy dinner in the typical Pivnica of Sarajevo. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 4 – Sarajevo
Breakfast at your hotel. Depart for a morning sightseeing tour of Sarajevo. Get introduced to the history of the melting spot of Cultures, a city called Jeruzalem of Europe. Get to know the Bascarsija street, the Husef Beg Mosque, the Synagogue. Free time in Sarajevo. In the afternoon enjoy a cable car ride to the Trebevic hill. Dinner & overnight at your hotel.
Day 5 – War Tunnel, Srebrenica & Pocitari Memorial
Breakfast at your hotel. This day is dedicated to the recent history of the Balkans. We start with the visit of the War Tunnel, also called the Tunnel of Hope. Listen to stunning stories about the way Sarajevo survived the siege. Then continue towards Srebrenica where the biggest massacre after the WW2 took place. Later Visit the Potocari Memorial Centre. Dinner & overnight at your hotel.
Day 6 – Mostar & Medugorje
Breakfast at your hotel & check-out. Transfer via Jablanica, Konjic to Mostar. Take you for a stroll in the Old Mostar where East meets West. Visit the Turkish house followed by free time for lunch with a view of the Old Bridge. Continue on the wine road of Herzegovina to Medjugorje. Enjoy some free time. Check-in, dinner & overnight at your hotel.
Day 7 – Dubrovnik
Breakfast at your hotel. Today go on a guided tour of the pearl of the Adriatic-Dubrovnik. See the medieval town rich in history and culture, visit the Franciscan Monastery and Cathedral. Free time for lunch in Dubrovnik. Later go on a walk along the mighty city walls. Dinner & overnight at your hotel.
Day 8 – Departure
Breakfast at hotel & check-out. Free time before your direct flight home to Dublin.
- Return flights from Dublin to Split and from Dubrovnik to Dublin
- Professional English speaking tour manager & executive coach transfers
- 2 nights in 4* Hotel Fanat or similar in Split with breakfast
- 3 nights in 4* Novotel Bristol or similar in Sarajevo with breakfast
- 2 nights 4* Hotel Adria or similar in Dubrovnik with breakfast
- 7 evening meals in local restaurants
- Guided sightseeing tours in Split, Trogir, Sarajevo, Srebrenica, Mostar & Dubrovnik
- Visit to Blidinje Nature Park
- Visits to War Tunnel & WW2 Pocitari Memorial
- Free time for shopping & sightseeing at your leisure
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €265. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed.
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary
- Non refundable / non transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Optional insurance available from €29pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, hotel, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Airline||From / To||Flt. No.||Depart / Land||Approx. Flt. Time|
|TBA||Dublin / Split||TBA||TBA||2h 50m|
|TBA||Dubrovnik / Dublin||TBA||TBA||2h 50m|
All flight times are local and subject to change
Local Time in Croatia
GMT is never adjusted backwards or forwards. Ireland is on GMT between mid-autumn & the beginning of spring. Daylight saving time (BST) is GMT+1.
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533