Barcelona, Cambrils, Montserrat & more
Discover a charismatic region full of untouched beaches along a rugged coastline of quiet coves and calm turquoise waters, immersed in culture and riddled with architectural treasures on this 8-day escorted holiday.
Price from €1299 pps
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Need help booking?
Call us on 01 8434734
Meet your GTI Travel Representative at agreed check-in area at Dublin Airport before your flight to Barcelona. Enjoy a guided tour of the city taking in a selection of Plaça Cataluna, Christopher Columbus Monument, Barri Gòtic (Gothic Quarter) & Las Ramblas. Then transfer to your
hotel for checkin and evening meal.
Breakfast at your hotel. Half day guided tour of Cambrils to include both Old Town and Marina area. Visit the local market. Later enjoy a half
day guided tour of Montblanc. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Montblanc, is a fine medieval town whose historic centre lies within its defensive walls. Dinner & overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. Morning visit to Parc Sama. Then go on a half day guided tour of Tarragona – UNESCO heritage city with Roman ruins. Dinner & overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. Today enjoy a complete day tour to the main highlights of Barcelona with entrance to Gaudí’s masterpieces: Sagrada Familia and Parc Güell. Dinner & overnight at your hotelat your hotel. Today is free to spend at your leisure. Dinner at your hotel and overnight.
Breakfast Breakfast at your hotel. Enjoy an excursion to Montserrat to see with the Benedictine monastery of Santa Maria de Montserrat & experience the views far into the landscape of Catalonia. Afternoon visit to a local winery – learn about the science of wine production, tour the vineyard and sample a few glasses of wine. Dinner & overnight at your hotel.
Day 6 – Free Day
Breakfast at your hotel. Transfer to Siurana – the quaint ancient village perched on top of a mountain in the Priorat region. Afternoon visit to Miravet Castle and Les Coves Meravelles – spectacular caves. Dinner & overnight at your hotel.
Day 7 – Free Day
Breakfast at your hotel. Transfer to Peniscola. Enjoy the morning around the narrow streets of this historic old town with its 13th century castle perched on a rocky promotory. Enjoy an afternoon swim on the beach with spectacular views of the castle. Dinner & overnight at your hotel.
Day 8 – Departure
Breakfast & check out of your hotel. Visit Sitges – famous for its beautiful promenade and beaches. Transfer to Barcelona for free time. Transfer to the airport for your flight home to Dublin.
- Return Aer Lingus flights from Dublin to Corfu including taxes & charges
- Professional tour guides
- Executive coach transfers throughout
- 20kg checked-in luggage
- 8 nights 4* Superior Hotel Monica in Cambrils with breakfast & dinner (including limited water & wine) each day
- Fascinating tours to include Barcelona, half day guided tour of Cambrils, half day guided tour of Tarragona, excursion to Montserrat,
wine-tasting, visit to Siurana, Miravet Castle and Les Coves Meravelles & visit to Sitges – famous for its beautiful promenade and beaches
- Plenty of free time for shopping, sightseeing and relaxing at your leisure
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €180. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed.
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage and 20kg checked-in luggage
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Optional insurance available from €29pp (terms & conditions apply)
- Flights, hotel, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Airline||From / To||Flt. No.||Depart / Land||Approx. Flt. Time|
|Aer Lingus||Dublin / Barcelona||EI 562||06:45 / 10:20||2h 20m|
|Aer Lingus||Barcelonau / Dublin||EI 565||23:00 / 00:40*||2h 20m|
*next day arrival
All flight times are local and subject to change
Local Time in Catalunya
GMT is never adjusted backwards or forwards. Ireland is on GMT between mid-autumn & the beginning of spring. Daylight saving time (IST) is GMT+1.
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533