Staying in Vancouver, Vernon, Banff & Calgary
Discover Canada’s natural beauty, from mountains and glaciers to secluded lakes and forests – almost unparalleled worldwide. Visit its national parks which are home to glaciers, canyons and stunning turquoise lakes. Stay in vibrant Vancouver, lake-surrounded Vernon, picturesque Banff & Calgary – the gateway to the Rocky Mountains on this 4-centred 12-day escorted agricultural holiday.
Agricultural Holiday to Canada
Price from €3547pps
Select available date to book this holiday.
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
ALL 2022 Dates Sold Out
2023 dates coming soon
Phone us on 01-8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Depart Dublin Airport for Vancouver. Upon arrival at Vancouver International Airport you will be met by your guide then you’ll enjoy a sightseeing tour of Vancouver to orient yourself. Then you’ll transfer to the hotel and have the rest of the day at leisure. Dinner at local restaurant.
Breakfast at your hotel. You’ll visit the Capilano Suspension Bridge, stretching 137m across. Discover the Cliffwalk, a cantilevered walkway above Capilano Canyon and Treetops Adventure taking you 30m above the forest floor. Your afternoon sightseeing tour includes a drive around Stanley Park with stops at the famous Totem Pole Display at Brockton Point, Canada Place and the waterfront, historic Gastown, Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood, with its 19th Century buildings, the Steam Clock, cobblestone streets and hidden passageways, Granville Island with its famous public market & more. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. Today you’ll enjoy a full day excursion to the beautiful resort village of Whistler. Your route will follow the Sea to Sky Highway along beautiful Howe Sound. Pass through the coastal community of Britannia Beach. You’ll visit Shannon Falls BC’s highest waterfall and see the Stawamanus Chief, the second largest standing piece of granite in the world. Time at leisure for shopping and sightseeing in the village before returning to Vancouver. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast and check-out of your hotel. Today you’ll travel east all the way to the Okanagan Valley driving through the Fraser Valley with its stunning landscapes – home to the mighty Fraser River.
Your destination is Vernon at the north end of the Okanagan Valley in a landscape as welcoming as its people. Surrounded by rolling grasslands with rocky outcrops and stands of ponderosa pine and Douglas fir, lakes and mountain views in every direction command attention. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. Today you discover the Okanagan, a sun-blessed land of plenty with rolling hills of fruit trees and endless fields of tempting produce. A visit to the region’s numerous orchards, vineyards, fruit stands, farmers markets and restaurants create the mouthwatering memories that draw visitors back year after year. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast and check out of your hotel. Today you’ll travel through Glacier National Park and Rogers Pass with tunnels, glistening glaciers, and snow capped mountains. Before crossing over the Continental Divide into Banff National Park, we will stop in Yoho National Park – 1300km2 of the western slopes of the Rockies. You’ll visit the famous Emerald Lake and Lake Louise where you’ll see the reflection of the Victoria Glacier onto the turquoise blue waters of the Lake – symbolic of the quintessentially Canadian mountain scene. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. You’ll enjoy a morning tour of Banff seeing the Tunnel Mountain Drive with the wind eroded Hoodoos, Surprise Corner with great views of Banff Springs Hotel and Bow River Falls. Banff National Park is home to 53 species of mammals including bears, wolves, moose & mountain goats. This afternoon you’ll explore the areas around Banff townsite where you’ll have a good chance of sighting wildlife. Explore Vermilion Lakes drive to look for elk and coyotes and Lake Minnewanka to spot Bighorn Sheep. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. Today you’ll head for the Icefield Parkway, one of the world’s most beautiful highways. Here you’ll find more than 100 ancient glaciers, waterfalls cascading from dramatic rock spires and turquoise lakes set in sweeping valleys. Enjoy a Columbia Icefield Adventure – one of the most unique attractions in the Canadian Rockies – at the heart of the Icefield Parkway, one of the largest non-polar ice fields in the world. Massive Ice Explorers take passengers on a remarkable excursion onto the surface of the Athabasca Glacier. Stop at Bow Lake, Crowfoot Glacier and pass by Peyto Lake. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast and check out of your hotel. Travel to Calgary, set dramatically between prairies and peaks, a chic metropolis, buzzing with innovative energy while embracing its rich western heritage. On a city tour you’ll pass the main sights including Fort Calgary, the Stampede grounds, the Eau Claire market and the downtown business district. See the Calgary Tower, which at 1,228m above sea level is home to the highest 360 degree observation deck in the world and gateway to Calgary’s art, culture, entertainment and nightlife Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. You’ll depart for a Bison Tour at Glengary Bison (weather dependant). Established in 1997, the vision for Glengary Bison is to produce and promote top quality bison for breeding, as well as providing a unique, affordable and wonderful red meat source for today’s health-conscious consumer. Optional lunch on site and return to Calgary and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast and check out of your hotel. You’ll have time at leisure until your departure transfer to Calgary International Airport.
Breakfast on your flight before arriving back at Dublin Airport this morning.
- Flights from Dublin to Vancouver and from Calgary to Dublin via Toronto with Air Canada including checked in bag
- Professional tour manager & executive coach transfers on the days of excursions
- 3 nights in 3* Century Plaza Hotel in Vancouver (or similar) with breakfast
- 2 nights in Holiday Inn Express in Vernon (or similar) with breakfast
- 3 nights in 3* Banff Inn in Banff (or similar) with breakfast
- 2 nights in 4* Sandman Signature Downtown in Calgary (or similar) with breakfast
- 3 evening meals
- Guided Tours of Vancouver, Banff National Park & Calgary, Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Sightseeing tour of Banff & Yoho National Park
- Visit Columbia Icefield Adventure & Athabasca Falls
- Visit Whistler – a resort town blending the charm of an alpine village with the amenities of an urban centre
- Farm visits including Glengary Bison Farm & Hudderite Farm
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €825pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non refundable / non transferable deposit of €350pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Price includes 1 standard piece of checked-in luggage
- Optional insurance available from €75pp (terms & conditions apply)
- While Irish citizens are exempt from requiring a visa to enter and stay in Canada, they do require an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) which must be purchased online, before arriving at the border. A minor cost applies and details will be sent after booking. Non-Irish passport holders please contact us for further information.
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, hotels, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
23 September 2022
Dublin / Vancouver 10:10 / 11:30 on Air Canada’s AC805
03 October 2022
Calgary / Toronto 12:10 / 17:45 on Air Canada’s AC140
Toronto / Dublin 21:55 / 09:20* on Air Canada’s AC800
* arriving morning of 04 October 2022