Andalucía Gastronomy Tours 2022
Visit Andalucía and experience the local lifestyle with wine tasting and a typical Spanish lunch, walks along the Torremolinos promenade and savour the flavours of Spain in a gastronomy tour.
Day 1 – Travel to Malaga
Day 2 – Ronda Area
Breakfast at the hotel. Meet your tour manager for the day who will accompany the group on a tour of the Ronda Area, visiting a Bodega with wine testing and tapas and later enjoy a lunch in a local typical Spanish restaurant. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 – Seville
Breakfast at the hotel. Join your tour manger for a fascinating tour of Seville, the capital and largest colourful city in Andalucía. Located on the banks of the River Guadalquivir, Seville is famous for flamenco, tapas and a rich cultural and architectural heritage. On your panoramic city tour by coach, you will view highlights such as the San Telmo Palace and Golden Tower. Enjoy a typical tapas lunch followed by a river cruise. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 4 – Torremolinos
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a walking tour with your tour manger and lunch at Torremolinos promenade restaurant with wine and coffee included. As the getaway to the Costa Del Sol, Torremolinos is a modern city preserving the great charms of the Andalusian tradition. Here visitors enjoy more than 300 sunny days every year, comfortable temperatures and 7km of beaches along the sparkling Mediterranean. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 5 – Free Day
Breakfast at your hotel. Enjoy a free day to explore the city or relax at you pleasure. Return to you hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 6 – Alfarnate
Breakfast at the hotel. Today the tour manger will take us to the village of Alfarnate, situated in the beautiful Axarquia region, the original Moorish name was AL-farnate, witch means flourmill. Enjoy a gastronomy tour in a private house including a visit to a local olive oil factory for tasting. Return to you hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 7 – Malaga
Breakfast at the hotel. the tour manger will take you to an exploration of Malaga, Andalucía’s second biggest city and the birthplace of Pablo Picasso. On the tour by coach, you’ll travel to the top of “Gibralfaro” to have wonderful views over the city and its harbour. Stop for lunch and continue to Picasso’s Museum, which is situated in a beautiful historical palace. You will be free to visit the museum, the cathedral and Picasso’s birthplace. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 8- Return Home
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Morning at your leisure before private coach transfer to Malaga airport for flight to Dublin
- Return flights from Dublin including taxes & charges
- 10 kg baggage allowance included
- Professional tour manager & return airport coach transfers
- 7 nights in the 4* Hotel Principe Sol with buffet breakfast and buffet evening meal included each day (including wine and water)
- Evening Entertainment
- Outdoor and indoor heated pool
- All rooms are supplied with balcony/ terrace
- F/D Ronda Tour with wine tasting and tapas lunch
- Half Day Torremolinos Tour -includes promenade lunch & guide
- F/D Seville Tour- includes tapas lunch & river cruise
- H/D Alfarnatejo Tour- visiting Olive Oli factory with tasting
- F/D Malaga City Tour- includes lunch
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement applies €99pp (On April dates), €150pp (On May dates) . If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Price includes 10kg baggage allowance
- Optional insurance available from €37pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Dublin / Malaga (EI584)||Depart: 11:50||Arrive: 15:55|
|Malaga / Dublin (EI 585)||Depart: 16:35||Arrive: 18:40|
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533