With educational agricultural visits!
Experience the Deep South on this great tour to the USA! Explore the birthplace of America’s music, the cradle of the civil rights movement and the battleground of the civil war. Highlights include exciting Memphis, big-hearted Nashville and vibrant New Orleans. Visit Graceland, the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Jack Daniels Distillery in Lynchburg, Oak Alley Plantation & more. Also enjoy a selection of educational agricultural visits.
Memphis, Nashville & New Orleans
11 Days / 10 Nights
Remember this is a sample itinerary and can be tailored to suit your group’s requirements!
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Need help booking?
Call us on 01 8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Dublin to Springfield
Arrive at Springfield-Branson Airport in Missouri. Meet your tour manager and transfer to your hotel. Check-in and overnight at your hotel in Springfield.
Day 2 – Farm Visits
Breakfast at your hotel. Full-day excursion to visit farms in the Carthage area. Return to your hotel in Springfield for overnight.
Day 3 – Jonesboro
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Depart Missouri and travel through Arkansas and Tennessee to Memphis. Visit the Forrest L. Wood Crowley’s Ridge Nature Center in Jonesboro en route. This centre offers visitors the chance to experience and explore a unique piece of North America and its wildlife. Exhibits reveal the natural forces that formed the 200-mile-long ridge and native wildlife, ranging from large game animals to small insects. Continue to your hotel in Memphis for check-in and overnight.
Day 4 – Memhis & Farm Visit
Breakfast at your hotel. In the morning enjoy a sightseeing tour of Memphis with a local guide. Memphis has a rich culture to explore and of course amazing music. See the traditional Peabody Duck March and the interesting National Civil Rights Museum. In the afternoon enjoy an excursion to soy bean and cotton farms in the Memphis area. Return to your hotel for overnight.
Day 5 – Graceland
Breakfast at your hotel & check-out. In the morning visit Graceland, the 13.8 acre estate & mansion owned by Elvis and enjoy the Elvis Experience Tour. Continue to Nashville for check-in and overnight.
Day 6 – Nashville
Breakfast at your hotel. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the diverse city of Nashville with your guide. Visit the Ryman Auditorium, the Mother Church of Country Music and the Johnny Cash Museum. You may want to pop into the Goo Goo Shop across the street for a sweet taste of Nashville’s famous candy! This evening visit the Grand Ole Opry, Nashville’s must see attraction and the world’s longest running live radio show, packed with classic country and new artists. An American experience like no other. Overnight at your hotel in Nashville.
Day 7 – Jack Daniels Distillery
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Depart Memphis and head for Lynchburg where you will tour the famous Jack Daniels Distillery with tasting. In the afternoon continue your journey through Alabama and cross into the state of Mississippi. Check-in to your hotel in Meridan for overnight.
Day 8 – New Orleans
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Depart for the vibrant city of New Orleans. In the afternoon enjoy a walking tour of the French Quarter with a local guide. Check-in to your hotel in New Orleans for overnight.
Day 9 – Bayou Country and the River Road Plantations
Breakfast at your hotel. Today embark on a full-day excursion to the Bayou Country and the River Road Plantations. Enjoy a 1 hour swamp boat tour in the Bayou Country and continue to tour Oak Alley Plantation. This plantation is a powerful testimony to the rich history of the antebellum south where visitors can explore all facets of her plantation past including The Slavery at Oak Alley exhibit, Civil War exhibit, Sugarcane Theater and the Big House. Return to your hotel in New Orleans for overnight.
Day 10 – Free day and Dinner Cruise
Breakfast at your hotel. Free time to explore New Orleans at your leisure. This evening enjoy a Mississippi Jazz Dinner Cruise. Return to your hotel in New Orleans for overnight.
Day 11 – Return home
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Transfer to Louis Armstrong International Airport for your return flight to Dublin.
- Delta Air Lines flights from Dublin to Springfield and from New Orleans to Dublin, via Atlanta,
including taxes and charges
- Professional tour guide and executive coach transfers throughout
- 2 nights at the University Plaza hotel in Springfield with breakfast (or similar)
- 2 nights at the Doubletree Downtown hotel in Memphis with breakfast (or similar)
- 2 nights at the Inn at Opryland, Nashville, with breakfast (or similar)
- 1 night at the Hampton Inn in Meridian with breakfast (or similar)
- 3 nights at the Staybridge Suites, New Orleans, with breakfast (or similar)
- 6 meals throughout the tour (lunch or dinner)
- Mississippi Jazz Dinner Cruise
- Visit to the Forrest L. Wood Crowley’s Ridge Nature Center in Jonesboro
- Sightseeing tour of Memphis including the Peabody Duck March and the National Civil Rights Museum
- Visit to Graceland for the Elvis Experience Tour
- Sightseeing tour of Nashville including the Country Music Hall of Fame & the Ryman Auditorium
- Attendance at a performance of the Grand Ole Opry
- Tour the Jack Daniels Distillery in Lynchburg with tasting
- Walking tour of the French Quarter of New Orleans
- Swamp boat tour in the Bayou Country & Tour Oak Alley Plantation
- Selection of educational agricultural visits including a full full-day excursion to the farms in the
Carthage area & an excursion to soy bean and cotton farms in the Memphis area
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing of your own choice
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement from €780pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed.
- Price is inclusive of 1 standard piece of luggage.
- Optional insurance available (terms & conditions apply).
- A non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €350pp required to book (laser, cheque or credit card). Balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure (2% charge on balance payments made by credit card).
- Flights, hotel, taxes & itinerary subject to change.
- All prices are stated in Euro and are based on transport and hotel costs (including the cost of fuel and fuel surcharges), due taxes or fees chargeable at airports and ports and exchange rates current and appropriate at the time of publication. If any of these vary, the cost of the holiday may increase or decrease accordingly. Any such increase / decrease must be paid by or refunded to the Consumer.
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel.
- Booking terms & conditions apply