With educational agricultural visits!
As the headquarters of the Nazi Government in Poland, the physical structures of Krakow were offered some protection from the devastation of WW2, however, the same cannot be said of its culture and people. Visit the former Jewish Quarter, Nowa Huta & Auschwitz on this unforgettable tour. Plus a selection educational agricultural visits.
Krakow, Schindler's Factory & Auschwitz
With agri visits
Remember this is a sample itinerary and can be tailored to suit your group’s requirements!
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing.
Need Help Booking?
Call 01 843 4734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business for 16 years
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Dublin to Krakow
Depart Dublin for Krakow Airport, where you will meet with your English speaking guide. Transfer to the hotel for check-in and overnight.
Day 2 – Kazimierz & Krakow’s Old Town
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart for a guided tour of Jewish Quarter, the Kazimierz district. From the 16th Century onward the Kazimierz district became the main cultural centre of the Jewish community in Poland with its unique oriental atmosphere. Its soul perished during the traumatic events of World War II but many of the buildings, some still with Yiddish inscriptions, survived. Today the revival of Jewish life in Kazimierz is evident in the number of restored buildings and the fashionable cafes, restaurants and bars filled with tourists from all over the world seeking to discover Jewish culture and heritage here. Your tour will include visits to Schindler’s Factory, Pharmacy “Pod Orlem” and The Old Synagogue.
In the afternoon enjoy a half day guided walking tour of Krakow’s Old Town. Having escaped destruction during World War II, the city retains its charming medieval shape. The life of the city is focussed around the central Market Square, the largest in Europe, where several of its architectural and cultural landmarks can be found including the magnificent 14th century Cloth Hall (Sukiennice) and St Mary’s Church, world famous for its altar carved by Wit Stwosz. Return coach transfers from your hotel for a dairy themed agricultural visit with private guide. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 – Auschwitz-Birkenau
Breakfast at your hotel. Today you will visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau where you will witness one of the most memorable lessons of modern European history. The visit includes a film showing the camp’s liberation and you’ll see the flower-strewn Death Wall, the national memorials, the rail line, ramp and remains of the hundreds of barracks, a moving testimony to the number of lost lives through Nazi activities across occupied Europe. Return coach transfers from your hotel for a dairy themed agricultural visit with private guide. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 4 – Wieliczka Salt Mines & Departure
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Then meet your coach and guide to transfer to the world-famous Wieliczka Salt Mines for a Guided Tour. This afternoon is free for shopping or for further sightseeing in Poland’s Culture Capital Continue to the Airport for your return flight.
- Return Ryanair flights from Dublin to Krakow including taxes & charges
- English speaking guides & executive coach transfers
- 3 nights hotel accommodation at the 4* Golden Tulip Hotel in Krakow with breakfast each morning
- Walking tour of Krakow’s Old Town
- Guided tour of the Jewish Quarter, the Kazimierz district
- Guided tour of Nowa Huta
- Guided tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing at your leisure
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €169pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary
- Optional insurance available from €19pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
All tours & activities are subject to availability at time of booking