Join us to travel to Hannover to spend 2 days at EuroTier and visit an agricultural cooperative in Saxony-Anhalt.
4 Days / 3 Nights
Price from €929 pps
Want to book?
Phone us on 01-8434734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Dublin to Hamburg
Depart Dublin for Hamburg where you’ll be met by your English-speaking tour guide. Transfer to Kuhfelde to visit a 1,600 ha mixed agricultural cooperative in Saxony-Anhalt. They operate milk production (710 milk cows) with their own young cattle rearing, market fruit cultivation, feed production and, since 2010, biogas production in their subsidiary for the generation of electricity and heat in production and social areas. Transfer to the hotel for check-in and overnight.
Day 2 – EuroTier
After breakfast, spend the day at EuroTier – The world’s leading exhibition for animal husbandry and management. At EuroTier 2018 some
150,000 visitors came to gather information about machinery and equipment, genetics, farm inputs and services for modern animal husbandry as well as potentials in the field of bioenergy and local energy supply. Return to your hotel for overnight.
Day 3 – EuroTier
Breakfast at your hotel and check out. Spend another day at EuroTier before making your way to your new hotel to check in and overnight.
Day 4 – Departure
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Transfer to Hamburg airport for your ﬂight back home.
- Return Ryanair flights from Dublin to Hamburg
- Executive coaching throughout the tour (within EU Drivers Regulations)
- Our tour manager will guide the tour on Day 1 through technical program
- 2 nights staying in the Hotel Wolfsburg-Weyhausen with breakfast
- 1 night staying in the Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg (or similar) with breakfast
- 24-hour emergency contact whilst abroad manned by our own GTI Travel staff
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement applies. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary
- Optional insurance available from €24pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Airline||From / To||Depart / Land|
|Ryanair||Dublin / Hamburg||13:10 / 16:10|
|Ryanair||Hamburg/ Dublin||10:45 / 11:50|
All flight times are local and subject to change
GMT is never adjusted backwards or forwards. Ireland is on GMT between mid-autumn & the beginning of spring. Daylight saving time (BST) is GMT+1.