Join us at the world’s largest exhibition for agricultural machinery and equipment!
Need Help Booking?
Call 01 843 4734
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business for 16 years
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533
Day 1 – Dublin to Germany
Fly from Dublin to Germany and transfer to your hotel. Offering a sun terrace and views of the mountain, Hotel Heldt is set in Bad Pyrmont in the Lower Saxony Region, 900m from Thermal Baths at Hufeland Therme. Free time in the evening and overnight at your hotel.
Day 2 – Agritechnica
Breakfast at your hotel. Transfer to Hannover for visit to Agritechnica 2019. This premier event is a must for farm and agricultural companies and individuals interested in new and further developments in farm plant and equipment, with more than 2500 exhibitors expected to attend. In addition to the exhibitions, the wide-ranging technical programme provides an opportunity to gather the latest information about trends and topics of current interest. Return to your hotel in the evening for overnight.
Day 3 – Agritechnica
Breakfast at your hotel. Transfer to Hannover for visit to Agritechnica 2019. Return to your hotel in the evening for overnight.
Day 4 – Departure
Breakfast at your hotel. Free time during the day before transfer to the airport for your return flight.
- Return flights from Dublin to Dusseldorf including taxes & charges
- Return executive coach transfers from the airport to your hotel
- Transfers and tickets on 2 days to Agritechnica 2019.
- 3 nights at the 4* Hotel Heldt including breakfast each morning.
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing at your leisure
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €99pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel – prices may vary
- Non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Optional insurance available from €19pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, hotels, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
All tours & activities are subject to availability at time of booking