Enjoy a 3-day break to attend the world-reknown Agritechnica Fair in Hannover along with visits to the CLASS and KRONE factories.
Day 1 – Dublin to CLAAS Factory
Morning arrival at Düsseldorf airport to be welcomed by your English speaking tour guide. Transfer to Harsewinkel to visit the CLAAS Factory.
Transfer to B&B Hotel Bielefeld. Overnight at your hotel
Day 2 – Agritechnica
Breakfast at your hotel.
Transfer by coach to the fairground at Hannover (130 km). Full day visit to Agritechnica 2021. Innovations in agricultural machinery and equipment and the latest solutions and concepts for the future of plant production are presented every two years at the Agritechnica Fair.
Late afternoon return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 – KRONE Factory & return home
Breakfast at your hotel & check-out. Departure for Spelle to visit the KRONE Factory.
Late afternoon transfer to the Düsseldorf airport. Check in for your flight home.
- Return direct flights from Dublin to Dusseldorf
- Airline taxes and charges
- Return airport transfers to your hotel, KRONE factory, CLAAS factory & Agritechnica fair
- 2 nights 3* accommodation with breakfast
- Price including all airport taxes & charges
- Single Supplement of €99 applies
- Non refundable / non transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Optional insurance available from €19pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, hotel, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply
|Airline||From / To||Flt. No.||Depart / Land||Approx. Flt. Time|
|TBA||Dublin / Dusseldorf||TBA||TBA||
All flight times are local and subject to change
Local Time in Edinburgh
GMT is never adjusted backwards or forwards. Ireland is on GMT between mid-autumn & the beginning of spring. Daylight saving time (BST) is GMT+1.
Why Book with us?
- Irish owned & operated and have been in business since 2003
- Experienced and professional staff
- 24-hour emergency service
- Professional guides
- Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0533